Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
RS-Helios-32-5515 3D LiDAR Laser Range Finder
RS-Helios-32-5515 LiDAR by RoboSense: blind spot elimination and superior resistance
This new 32-beam LiDAR offers a detection range of up to 150 metres under good reflectivity conditions. It also reduces blind spots to a maximum of 10 cm thanks to its rotating head, which moves both horizontally and vertically:
- A horizontal FoV of up to 360°
- A vertical FoV totalling 70°: 55° below the horizontal plane, 15° above
It offers a frame rate that is set at 10 or 20 Hz, with a rotation speed of 1200 rpm at 20 Hz. Data is transmitted via an Ethernet connection and provides various information on spatial coordinates, timestamps, etc.
Its laser protection class ensures that it’s completely harmless to the human eye. With an IP protection rating of 67, it’s also fully protected against dust and will remain watertight to a depth of 1 metre for 30 minutes.
Which projects can I use my RS-Helios-32-5515 3D laser range finder for?
This 32-beam 3D laser range finder is designed especially for autonomous navigation. Thanks to its horizontal and vertical fields of vision and long range, it maintains a global view of the road and any obstacles.
In addition, the new RoboSense range finder is 29% more compact than the RS-LiDAR-32, making it even easier to install on your mobile platform!
Technical specifications of the RS-Helios-32-5515 range finder
- Number of laser beams: 32
- Laser wavelength: 905 nm
- Laser safety class: 1
- Range: 150 m (80 m @ 10% NIST)
- Blind spot: ≤10 cm
- Range accuracy (typical): +/-2 cm between 1 m and 100 m; +/-3 cm between 10 cm and 1 m; +/-3 cm between 100 m and 150 m
- Horizontal field of view: 360°
- Vertical field of view: 70° (-55° to +15°)
- Horizontal resolution: 0.2°/0.4°
- Vertical resolution: up to 1.33°
- Frame rate: 10 Hz/20 Hz
- Rotation speed: 600/1200 rpm (10/20 Hz)
- Points per second: 576,000 pts/s (Single Return Mode); 1,152,000 pts/s (Dual Return Mode)
- Ethernet connection: 100M Base T1
- Output protocol: UDP packets over Ethernet
- UDP packet content: spatial coordinates, intensity, timestamp, etc.
- Operating voltage: 9–32 V
- Power consumption: 12 W
- Weight (without cabling): 1 kg
- Dimensions: 100 mm in diameter x 100 mm high
- Operating temperature: -30 to +60 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 to +85 °C
- Time synchronisation: $GPRMC with 1PPS
- Ingress protection: IP67
Resources for the RoboSense RS-Helios-32-5515 3D LiDAR