Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Tracked mobile robot Bunker (UGV)
AgileX presents Bunker, its all-terrain tracked mobile robot, expert in all types of obstacles.
Tracked mobile base Bunker: born for outdoor work
Are you looking for a mobile platform for your next exploration robot? A base that can accommodate a wide variety of peripherals to carry out service, monitoring or handling missions? The AgileX mobile robot Bunker combines a number of features worthy of your interest:
- A sturdy and massive chassis capable of moving over different terrains;
- Driving power and manoeuvrability provided by high quality suspension and steering;
- Precise monitoring of directional data, thanks to the integration of a high-resolution 9-axis gyroscope .
This tracked UGV can overcome obstacles of more than 15 cm in height. It tackles steep, uneven ground or wasteland with the same ease as if it were driving on asphalt. Perfect characteristics for a surveillance, detection or exploration robot capable of operating in any environment.
80 kg payload and serial connectivity
This ROS-compatible crawler mobile base is equipped with a CAN bus and RS-232 connectivity and is suitable for a wide range of applications. The idea is to make the machine move in the direction you like to make it a robot for assistance, autonomous exploration, or an industrial robot capable of transporting and manipulating objects. Select the peripherals that are right for you and take advantage of its ROS compatibility to develop your robotic applications.
The mobile robot for education and research can carry up to 80 kg of payload: electronic equipment or materials. It's up to you to choose what you want!
Technical specifications of the tracked mobile robot Bunker
- 1 Bunker Robot body
- 1 lockable lock
- 1 Battery Charger AC 220 V
- 2 Aviation plug (male, 4-pin)
- 1 DJI remote control transmitter (optional)
- Dimensions (External): 1020 x 760 x 360 mm
- Dimensions (Internal): 790 x 310 x 240 mm
- Track Lenght: 540 mm
- Track Width: 150 mm
- Wheelbase: 360 mm
- Front/rear wheelbase: 578 mm
- Gross Weight: 130~135KG
- Max Payload: 80 kg
- Battery: 48 V / 30 Ah
- AC220V Independent Charger
- Left and right independent drive
- Track differential steering
- 2×650w Brushless Servo Motor
- 1024 line Photoelectric incremental code disc
- 9-axis gyroscope (0.01°resolution)
- Max Speed: 6 km/h
- Minimum Turning Radius: 0 mm
- Climbing Capacity: 36°
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 100 mm
- Max Run Time: 10 km
- Charging Time: 2.5~3H
- Independent Suspension
- 6 Shock Absorbers
- Obstacle-Surmounting Performance: 170 mm
- Communication Interface: CAN/RS232
- Operating temperature: -20~60°C
- Rubber with Kevlar fiber(Track)