Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Arduino UNO Expansion Board (with motor driver）
This expansion board for Arduino UNO is ideal for all your motor-driven projects. It can power and control several motors thanks to its onboard driver.
Arduino UNO DAGU209 expansion board: control and communication
This Arduino UNO expansion board by Dagu includes an H-bridge motor driver and provides 3.6A continuous current (5A peak current) to support various motors driven by a PWM signal.
It has a MOSFET anti-reverse circuit and overload protection. It also has a dedicated space for adding a Bluetooth module to communicate with computers and mobile phones. This board supports the Arduino compatible ACP220 plug and play radio communication module.
Technical specifications of the Dagu expansion board with motor driver
- Arduino UNO compatible (Arduino UNO board not included)
- Quick disassembly
- High-performance on-board H-bridge motor driver
- Input voltage: 6–12.6V
- Max. current: 3.6A
- Bluetooth module interface
- MOSFET anti-reverse circuit
- Overload protection circuit
- Motor interface
- Actuator interface (no external circuit board, straight plug)
- Dimensions: 68.5 × 53.5 × 1.6 mm