CM-530 main controller
Including €0.05 for ecotax
Description of the CM-530 main controlleur
The CM-350 main controller contains a ARM Cortex STM32F103RE microcontroller, 3-pin connectors to communicate using TTL protocol and 5-pin connectors to add devices (sensors for example). It is designed to command Dynamixel servomotors from the ranges AX (bioloid kits) and MX-xxT (DarwinOp robot. Warning: the MX-xxR servomotors use RS485 communication protocol).
The CM-350 main controller supports Bluetooth and Zigbee communications.
Connecting the CM-530 main controller
- PC Link (Serial Cable): Use the included USB cable to connect the CM-530 main controller to your computer and download your code.
- Communication Device Connection Jack: Used for wireless communicate with ZIG-110, IR receiver modules or other boards
- Battery Jack: Used to connect with the Bioloid battery (11.1V LiPO battery, not included).
- Power Jack: Used to connect the SMPS power supply (12V 5A, not included).
- Power LED: ON and OFF LED for the power
- Power Switch: Used to turn the robot ON / OFF.
- MODE Button: Used to change the operation mode of CM-530. The three mode LEDS allow you to visualize the current mode:
- MANAGE: Dynamixel Management Mode, used to set or test the operations of CM-530 and AX/MX Dynamixel using RoboPlus Manager. Automatically executed when RoboPlus Manager and CM-530 main controller are connected.
- PROGRAM: motion edit mode, used when the motions are edited with RoboPlus Motion. Automatically executed when RoboPlus Motion and CM-530 main controller are connected.
- PLAY: task code mode. Used after downloading the written code to CM-530 main controller with with RoboPlus Task. The Start button must be pressed directly by the user to execute when PLAY LED flickers.
- START Button: Used to START selected mode.
- Status Display LED: TxD LED is on while CM-530 main controller is transmitting the data to the outside, RxD LED is on while CM-530 main controller is receiving the data from the outside. The AUX led is at your disposal, it can be turned ON or OFF using task code.
- U / L / D / R buttons: Used for input purposes when a program is playing on the CM-530 main controller. These buttons can be used to send commands to the robot.
- AX/MX Serise Bus Port (3 pin): Used to connect the AX/MX-xxT Dynamixel servomotors in a daisy chain method.
- Peripheral Devices Connection Port (5pin): Used to connect Distance Measurement Sensor, Touch Sensor, IR Sensor, and peripheral devices. The port numbers for each port are represented in bars such as I , II , III, IIII , IIIII , and IIIIII.
Specifications of the CM-530 main controller
- Weight : 54g
- Controller : ARM Cortex STM32F103RE
- Working Voltage : 6V ~ 15V. Recommanded voltage: 11.1V (Li-PO 3cell)
- Consumed Current
- When IDLE : 50mA
- Exterior I/O Maximum Current : 300mA
- Overall Maximum Current : 10A (Fuse)
- Working Temperature : -5℃~70℃
- Internal I/O Device
- 5 buttons
- 1 microphon
- External I/O Device
- 6 OLLO Peripheral-Device Compatible 5 pin I/O Port
- 5 3-Pin Connector for Dynamixel using TTL Communication