pH Sensor Kit
Including €0.02 for ecotax
You will find everything you need in the SEN-10972 pH Sensor Kit
This kit contains everything you need to perform the most accurate possible pH measurements and then save them for later analysis on an Arduino board. The kit offers you 3 buffer solutions for calibrating different pH levels, a storage solution, a pH probe, and a dedicated electronic circuit for pH measurement on Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or PIC. Connecting up your probe to the pH circuit couldn’t be simpler: you just have to calibrate the BNC connector then use this to plug the pH probe into its circuit.
Accurate measurements with the SEN-10972 pH kit
Your pH Sensor Kit is capable of detecting and measuring pH values between 0 and 14, returning 95% of results within a calculation time of 1 second, and with an adjustment window of ±0.2 pH.
Technical specifications of the pH Sensor Kit
This kit contains:
- 1 x 125 ml bottle of red buffer solution (pH 4.0)
- 1 x 125 ml bottle of yellow buffer solution (pH 7.0)
- 1 x 125 ml bottle of blue buffer solution (pH 10.0)
- 1 storage solution
- 1 pH probe
- 1 pH circuit for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and PIC boards
- 1 BNC connector
- Characteristics of the pH probe:
- Measuring range: pH 0 to 14
- Response time: 95% after 1 s.
- Isopotential point: pH 7.0 (0 mV)
- Compensation: ± 0.2 pH
- Transmission rate: default 38,400 baud
Resources for the pH Sensor Kit:
The following links will take you to documents that will help you get quickly started with the pH Sensor Kit: