Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Adafruit Ultimate GPS Breakout Module – 66 channels w/10 Hz Updates – Version 3
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Adafruit 66-channel w/10 Hz GPS Module: the navigation tool you’ve dreamed of!
This little Adafruit 66-channel w/10 Hz GPS Module combines all the navigation instruments you need, with incredible accuracy: where you are, where you’re going, when and at what speed, at what altitude is your drone flying?
All vital pieces of information delivered by this little module fitted with the MTK3339 IC, capable of following signals from no less than 22 satellites on 66 different channels, and fitted with a high-sensitivity receiver!
And just in case the degree of accuracy is still not enough, the module also includes an internal antenna performing up to 10 updates of your position per second.
Because you need to be able to adapt this module to all your creations, it includes its fair share of extras that are to say the least interesting:
- a 3.3 V regulator for powering your module from 3.3 or 5 Vdc;
- an Enable input that will let you turn off your module using one pin of your microcontroller or a switch;
- a position for a CR1220 lithium cell;
- a red LED status indicator (which flashes every 15 seconds when the satellite signal has been found) and the possibility of installing an additional external LED;
- and other surprises we’ll leave you to discover by reading the module datasheet!
MTK3339 GPS Module: for projects that no longer lose their way
The possibilities of the MTK3339 Module are virtually endless thanks to its multiple functions, its measurement accuracy and its really compact size: you can combine your 66-channel GPS Module with an into any kind of object to give it a navigational aid function: a GPS device, sports watch, connected jacket for climbing or hiking, and plenty more!
By combining this “Ultimate” Adafruit Module with your Raspberry Pi, you’ll even be able to follow GPS satellites located at a height of 20,000 km!
The MTK3339 GPS Module is also compatible with Arduino, and generally with all microcontrollers that have a TTL serial connection and use a 9600 baud data rate.
Technical specifications of the GPS 746 Module
- Channels: 66 (on 22 satellites)
- Sensitivity: 165 dBm
- Position accuracy: less than 3 m (which makes it more accurate than most commercially available GPS systems)
- Velocity accuracy: 0.1 m/s
- Update rate: 1 to 10 Hz
- Consumption: 20 mA (during navigation); 25 mA (when tracking)
- Built-in 3.3 Vdc regulator
- LED indicator
- Internal antenna (15 x 15 x 4 mm)
- uFL connector for external GPS antenna
- Compatible with breadboards (2 mounting holes)
- Integrated data logger (LOTUS)
- Dimensions: 70 x 54 x 8 mm
Resources for the Adafruit 66-channel GPS Module v3
There is no lack of help available for this little wonder, whether you simply want to find out more about your Adafruit 66-channel GPS Module v3, mount it on your projects or program it: