Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Scout™ Robotics Chassis
Including €0.38 for ecotax
This robust, all-terrain Scout robotics chassis will help you develop your imagination and your skills in electronics and robotics. Off you go!
A large chassis for your robotics projects
The Scout robotics chassis by ServoCity offers a large base for developing your outdoor robot projects. It includes 190.5 x 266.7 mm ABS plastic chassis plates spaced 35 mm apart (distance between the top and bottom plates), allowing for quick and easy attachment of other Actobotics components (internal chassis, bumpers, etc.), and designed to effectively hide all the motors and electronic parts you may need to control your robot’s movements. They are also easy to drill for custom add-ons: lights, video camera, sensors... It’s up to you!
A chassis designed for off-road robots
As always with Actobotics and ServoCity, this robotics chassis will not disappoint in terms of outdoor navigation: with its 109.2 mm tyres and both powerful and fast planetary gear motors, your robot can race on and off the roads.
Technical specifications of the Scout chassis for 4-wheeled robot
Assembly requires (not included):
- 1 x 7/64” hex key
- 1 x 9/64” hex key
- 1 x 3/32” hex key
The kit includes:
- 4 x 109.2 mm off-road tyres with foam
- 4 black robot wheels
- 4 x 22 mm bore motor mounts
- 4 x 624 rpm planetary gear motors
- 2 x 90° C quad hub mounts
- 2 x 12 mm hex wheel adapters (4 mm bore)
- 2 ABS plates
- 25 x 6-32 x 11.1 mm socket head cap screws
- Motor specifications:
- Operating voltage range: 3~12 Vdc
- Rated voltage: 12 Vdc
- Rated load: 0,6 kgf/cm
- Operating temperature: -10 to 60 °C
- Max. no-load current: 0.19A
- No-load speed: 624 rpm
- Min. stall torque: 3 kgf/cm
- Max. load current: 4.9A @ 12 Vdc
- Dielectric strength: 250 Vac
- Motor brush type: graphite
- Output power at max. efficiency: 3.2W
- Gear type: planetary
- Gear ratio: 19:1
- Bearing type: dual ball bearing
- Shaft size: 4 mm
- Net weight: 82 g per motor
Resources for the Scout chassis
Discover how to assemble your Scout robotics kit in a compelling video!