Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
Including €0.01 for ecotax
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the famous range of electronic boards and has the same mechanical structure as its big sisters. But with its more powerful processor and optimised Ethernet connection, it’s the real star in the family!
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B: the new version of the good old raspberry
With its quad core, 64-bit CPU clocked at 1.4 GHz, a throughput of 300 Mbps over USB 2.0, and the addition of support for Bluetooth/BLE and Wi-Fi, the new Raspberry Pi will become the ideal electronic platform for all your connected or IoT-based projects.
It will also delight designers as it complies with modularity standards. In a nutshell, you don’t need to test the wireless compliance of the Pi B+: you can directly fit the board into your project, and save some precious time and money!
A new power mode for your Raspberry Pi
In addition to the GPIO power mode, the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ board supports Power over Ethernet (via a network connection). You just need to buy a compatible PoE HAT.
Technical specifications of the Raspberry Pi B+
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 64-bit SoC @ 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet USB 2.0 (300 Mbps)
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- 40 GPIO pins
Video and audio:
- HDMI output
- MIDI DSI display port
- MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30); H.264 encode (1080p30); OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- Micro SD port
- 5V/2.5A DC power input via micro USB connector
- via the GPIO connector
- via Power over Ethernet (PoE) (requires a separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0-50°C