Robotis RH-P12-RN-UR Hand for Universal Robots e-Series Collaborative Robot Arm
The Robotis RH-P12-RN-UR Hand is an industrial gripper designed to adapt to the UR e-Series collaborative robot arms. It combines strength, a light weight, precision and adaptability for use in many robotic and industrial settings.
Including €0.63 for ecotax
Robotis RH-P12-RN-UR Hand: up to 5 kg with 2 fingers
The Robotis RH-P12-RN-UR Hand consists of a 1-DOF gripper with two fingers with passive joints. Particularly lightweight, at just 500 g, it maintains an enveloping grip on objects measuring up to 10 cm in diameter and weighing up to 5 kg. This light weight and gripping strength will limit the force exerted on the UR collaborative robot arms to which it’s fitted.
- Its two fingers are powered by a 10W DC motor with a metal gearmotor
- Passive joints optimise adaptation to different shaped objects
- Torque and current-based position control make handling objects in all materials easier
- Varied types of feedback for remaining in control of all operating parameters: velocity, position, input voltage, etc.
A gripper designed for Universal Robots robot arms
Robotis designed this Universal Robots gripper to be compatible with all the models in the e-Series: UR3e, UR5e, UR10e and UR16e. It therefore comes with all the necessary mounting hardware and software media for quickly installing the gripper on its arm.
Each finger can be easily detached and replaced with a customised finger, thus increasing the number of use cases for this industrial gripper. You can adapt it to various working environments, involving for example assembly, handling, loading and unloading.
Technical specifications of the Universal Robotis RH-P12-RN-UR gripper
- ST Cortex- M4 microcontroller (STM32F405 @ 168 MHz, 32 bit)
- Position sensor: absolute contactless encoder (12 bits, 360°)
- Coreless motor
- Baud rate: 9,600 bps~10.5 Mbps
- PID control algorithm
- Degree of precision: 0.088°
- Working modes: current control, current-based position control
- Weight: 500 g
- Stroke: 0 to 106 mm
- Reduction ratio: 1181:1
- Maximum gripping force: 170N
- Recommended payload: 5 kg max.
- Operating temperature: approximately -5 to 55°C
- Nominal voltage: 24V
- Control signal: digital packets
- Protocol communication: RS485 asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- Physical connection: RS485 multidrop bus
- IDs: 0 to 252 approx.
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, temperature, input voltage, etc.
- Material: metal gear, metal body
- Standby current: 30 mA
- 1 x RH-P12-RN gripper
- 1 x Universal Robots mounting frame
- 1 x Cable cover frame
- 1 x 180 URe robotics cable
- 4 x WB M3x4 screw
- 6 x WB M6x8 screw
- 6 x WB M3x8 screw
- 2 x Hex wrench key
- 1 x USB key (with software and user guide)
- 1 x Quick start guide
Resources for the RH-P12-RN-UR Robotis gripper
Check out all our available online resources for the Robotis RH-P12-RN-UR Hand: