Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Me 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor
Including €0.01 for ecotax
This Makeblock module combines a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer that are compatible with the Arduino programming boards.
Me 3-axis accelerometer and gyro sensor: the new navigation centre of your mBot robot
Based on the MPU-6050 module’s DMP (Digital Motion Processing) circuit, this 3-axis accelerometer and gyroscope for mBot can measure the angular rate and the acceleration information of your mobile educational robot with great accuracy.
The DMP circuit supports 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion algorithms and corrects any alignment problems. An RJ25 interface lets you connect your module to its programming board easily, without soldering.
A Me mBot 3-axis accelerometer and gyro sensor to detect obstacles
This accelerometer and gyro sensor easily fits into your mobile robot while equipping it with an efficient and precise obstacle detection system. It is particularly suitable for robotics creations designed for competitions.
Technical specifications of the mBot accelerometer and gyroscope
- DMP circuit (MPU 6050 module)
- 3-axis gyroscope:
- Max. sensitivity: 131 LSB/dps
- Programmable full-scale range: ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- 3-axis accelerometer:
- Programmable full-scale range: ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, and ±16g
- 16 mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Dimensions: 24 x 48 x 32 mm
- 12C digital output
- Compatibility: Makeblock and Arduino platforms
- Compatible with the mBlock software
- RJ25 interface (connection cable not included)