Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
AgileX - R&D Kit Pro
The pro version of the AgileX R&D kit allows you to take your development of robotic autonomous navigation and SLAM applications even further. It has an even more powerful processor and sensors!
AgileX professional R&D kit: built around a Nvidia Xavier heart
Whereas the AgileX R&D kit uses the Jetson Nano board, this “Pro” version proposes a Nvidia Xavier at the heart of its application development. This more powerful board includes:
- A 64-bit ARM v8.2 CPU
- A Tensor Core Volta graphics processor
- 32 GB of LPDDR4x memory (the most powerful memory used in mobile devices, laptops, etc.)
- And, as always, Linux and ROS Ubuntu 18.4 are pre-installed on the onboard PC
You also benefit from the small and very powerful board’s range of connectors (HDMI, USB, RJ45). This means you can add more components in addition to the two sensors already provided in the kit, which already opens up a whole new world of autonomous navigation in itself.
A high-resolution monitor and LiDAR
The standard version of the R&D kit comes with a horizontal scanning LiDAR and depth camera. This pro version has a 16-beam 3D 360° LiDAR with horizontal and vertical scanning and a maximum range of 150 metres.
Its light, ultra-thin monitor offers a neat image quality, allowing you to work on all sorts of applications for your autonomous robot depending simply on the sensors you want to add: camera, anthropometric or weather sensors, etc.
The kit does not include a mobile robot.
R&D Kit Pro is compatible with:
Technical specifications of the R&D Kit Pro
- ARM v8.2 CPU
- 512 Tensor Core Volta graphics processor
- 32 GB 256 LPDDR4x memory
- 32 GB eMMC 5.1
- Connectors: HDMI 2.0, USB 3.1, RJ45
Robosense RS16 LIDAR:
- 360° horizontal scanning
- Horizontal angular resolution: 0.09-0.36°
- 30° vertical scanning (-15 to +15°)
- Vertical angular resolution: 2°
- Scanning frequency: 5-20 Hz
- Output: up to 320,000 points per second
- Range: up to 150 m
- IP67 protection
- Ultra-long service life
RealSense D435 stereo depth camera
- Field of view: 86 x 57 degrees
- Output frame rate: up to 90 Hz
- Ideal range: 30 cm to 3 m
11.6” portable monitor:
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- USB-C direct connection
- Weight: 480 g
- Thickness: 8 mm