- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
AgileX - Autoware Open Source Autonomous Kit
AgileX autonomous navigation kit: 3D SLAM
Simultaneous localisation and mapping, or SLAM, is a tool already used widely in other AgileX kits , including the R&D Kit and the Pro R&D Kit . Here things have been taken up a notch, with a 3D SLAM functionality made possible by adding a high-performance LiDAR :
- A range of up to 150 metres
- 16 acquisition channels
- Greater precision (+/- 2 cm)
This autonomous navigation kit, compatible with the Hunter 2.0, < Scout 2.0 and Bunker mobile robots, allows your robot to locate obstacles, take the right path, plan its routes and park (forward and reverse).
Develop your Autoware platform with ROS
The AgileX Autoware kit allows 100% open-source ROS development, so you can create applications of a professional quality. You can also add new sensors and servos to improve your robot’s performance. Possible peripherals include a GPS module , depth camera and line-following module.
Technical specifications of the AgileX Autoware kit
Intel i7-9700 CPU:
- 8 cores, 3 GHz
- Max. memory: 32 GB
RoboSense RS-LiDAR-16 multi-line LiDAR:
- Accuracy: +/- 2 cm
- 16 channels
- Wavelength: 905 nm
- Range: 20 cm to 150 m (on 20% reflectivity target)
- Data rate: 320,000 pts/s
- liquid crystal display
- mini-HDMI cable
- USB/USB-C cable
- Communication: USB-to-CAN module
- Power module: 24V/12V, 24V/19V
- Communication module: interchanger
- Compatible mobile robots: Hunter, Hunter 2.0, Scout 2.0, Bunker (mobile robot not included with Autoware)