Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Payload: Boston Dynamics Spot EAP 2
SPOT EAP 2: the second version of a package designed to improve the autonomy of your Spot robot dog. Equipped with a Velodyne VLP-16 lidar and SPOT CORE I/O processor.
For a more autonomous robot
EAP stands for enhanced autonomy package. With its Velodyne VLP-16 lidar , SPOT EAP 2 offers a detection range of up to 100 meters and a 360° field of view . Thanks to its lidar, Spot can create larger and more accurate maps and navigate its way around large areas .
SPOT EAP 2 features an integrated SPOT CORE I/O processor and is already pre-configured for immediate use. Thanks to its NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX module, Spot can also perform continuous vision-based inspections and collect data.
Unleash Spot in wide open spaces
Your SPOT EAP 2 will be able to navigate autonomously through large indoor spaces such as warehouses as well as in outdoor areas among buildings located less than 100 metres away.
Technical specifications of the Spot robot autonomy pack
Processing (JETSON XAVIER NX)
- CPU: 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM V8.2 64-bit CPU with 6MB Lw + 4MB L3 cache
- GPU: 384-core NVIDIA Volta GPU with 48 Tensor cores
- Memory: 16GB 128-bit LPDDR4x at 51.2 GB/s
- Model: Velodyne VLP-16
- Sensor: 16 Channels
- Measurement Range: 100 m
- Range Accuracy: Up to ±3 cm
- Field of View (vertical): +15.0° to -15.0° (30°)
- Angular Resolution (vertical): 2.0°
- Field of View (horizontal): 360°
- Angular resolution (horizontal/azimuth): 0.1° – 0.4°
- Rotation Rate: 5 Hz – 20 Hz
- Laser Product: Class 1 eye-safe per IEC 60825-1:2007 & 2014
- Laser Wavelength: 903 nm
- Power: 8 W
- Voltage: 9-18 V
- Integrated web server for monitoring and configuration
- Dimensions: 224x173x246 mm
- Weight: 3,6 kg
- Ingress Protection: IP54
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 45°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 70°C