- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
CM-700 main controller
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Description of the CM-700 main controller
The CM-700 main controller contains a board with a ATMega2561 microcontroller with a CPU, TTL / RS485 communication circuit and ZIG-110 connector and a sub-board divided between a 'power department' to manage power supply, a 'connector department' to connect your Dynamixel servomotors, a switch, and an additional circuit for 5 pin peripheral devices (as sensors for example).
The CM-700 main controller can communicate with TTL and RS485 protocols so it is compatible with all Dynamixel servomotor ranges (AX, RX, MX, EX).
The CM-700 controller board needs a USB LN-101 cable to be connected and programmed from your PC. This cable is not included in the box of the CM-700 and needs to be purchased separately.
Connecting the CM-700 main controller
- PC Link (Serial Cable) & Communication Device Connection Port: used to program the CM-700 main controler, which requires a LN-101 connection cable (not included). This port can also be used for external communicating modules, as a ZIG-110 wireless module.
- Battery Socket: The CM-700 main controler can be powered with voltages between 7 and 35V. If you use several Dynamixel servomotors of different type, be careful to supply the board with a voltage supported by all servomotors.
- Power LED : ON and OFF LED for the power
- Power Switch : Used to turn the robot ON / OFF.
- MODE Button : Used to change the operation mode of CM-700. The three mode LEDS allow you to visualize the current mode:
- MON: Dynamixel Management Mode, used to set or test the operations of CM-700 and Dynamixel. Automatically executed when RoboPlus Manager and CM-700 main controller are connected.
- EDIT: motion edit mode, used when the motions are editted with RoboPlus Motion. Automatically executed when RoboPlus Motion and CM-700 main controller are connected.
- PLAY: task edit mode. Used after downloading the written code to CM-700 with RoboPlus Task. The Start button must be pressed directly by the user to execute when PLAY LED flickers.
- START Button : Used to START selected mode.
- Status Display LED: TxD LED is on while CM-700 main controler is transmitting the data to the outside, RxD LED is on while CM-700 main controler is receiving the data from the outside. The AUX led is at your disposal, it can be turned ON or OFF using task code.
- 3-Pin Cable Connector : Used to connect Dynamixels using 3 pin cable(TTL Communication) in a daisy chain method.
- 4-Pin Cable Connector : Used to connect Dynamixels using 4 pin cable (RS-485 Communication) in a daisy chain method.
- Peripheral Devices Connection Port : Used to connect peripheral devices such as sensors.
Spécifications of the CM-700 main controller
- Weight : 37.3g
- Controller : ATMega2561
- Working Voltage : 7 to 35V. Be careful to choose a voltage compatible with all devices connected to the CM-700 main controller.
- Consumed Current
- When IDLE : 40mA
- Exterior I/O Maximum Current : 0.9A
- Overall Maximum Current : 10A (Fuse)
- Working Temperature : -5℃~70℃
- Internal I/O Device
- Button : 2 sets (Reset 1, Start 1)
- Voltage Sensor : 1
- External I/O Device
- 6 OLLO Peripheral-Device Compatible 5 pin I/O Port
- 4 3-Pin Connector for Dynamixel using TTL Communication
- 5 4-Pin Connector for Dynamixel using RS-485 Communication