Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Including €0.02 for ecotax
This open-source controller would be the ideal choice for your TurtleBot3 robot; it is an ROS controller equipped with an ARM Cortex-M7 processor capable of accommodating your Dynamixel servos and many other modules!
OpenCR1.0 controller: a robot controller and MCU on a single board
The OpenCR1.0 board can be used both as an open-source robot controller (for TurtleBot3 for example) and as a microcontroller with its 32-bit processor with FPU clocked at 216 MHz. This means you have access to all the programming codes, diagrams, software and hardware designed for the TurtleBot 3 education platform.
This open-source robot controller and microcontroller supports not only RS-485 and TTL communication (for Dynamixel R and T servos), but also the UART and CAN protocols. It includes a USB circuit and an 18-pin GPIO connector for working on your project.
A complete navigation platform
In addition to allowing you to connect numerous peripheral modules to your ROS board, the OpenCR1.0 includes a 9-axis inertial measurement unit (3-axis gyroscope, accelerometer and magnetometer) to better control the position, rotation, altitude and speed of your mobile robot. 2 user buttons and 4 LEDs complete this already very attractive picture, along with a red/green LED output to indicate the status of the USB communication.
Technical specifications of the OpenCR1.0 board
- STM32F746ZGT6 microcontroller/32-bit ARM Cortex®-M7 with FPU (216 MHz, 462 DMIPS)
- Sensors: 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetometer (MPU9250)
- Programmer: ARM Cortex 10-pin JTAG/SWD connector; USB DFU; serial
- Extension pins: 32 pins (L14, R18) with Arduino connectivity; 4 sensor module pins; additional 18-pin connector
- Communication circuits: USB (micro-B USB connector/USB 2.0/Host/Peripheral/OTG); TTL (B3B-EH-A/Dynamixel); RS485 (B4B-EH-A/Dynamixel); UART x 2 (20010WS-04); CAN (20010WS-04)
- LEDs and buttons: LD2 (red/green), USB communication; 1 red LED (LD3), 1 green LED (LD4), 1 blue LED (LD5); 2 user buttons
- External input source:
- 5V (USB VBUS), 7-24V (battery or SMPS)
- Default battery: LiPo 11.1V 1800 mAh 19.98 Wh
- Default SMPS: 12V 5A
- External output source:
- 12V @ 1A (SMW250-02), 5V @ 4A (5267-02A), 3.3V @ 800 mA (20010WS-02)
- External battery port for Molex 53047-0210 RTC
- LED power: LD1 (red, 3.3V)
- 1 reset button
- 1 on/off switch
- Dimensions: 105 x 75 mm
- Weight: 60 g
- 1 OpenCR1.0 controller
- 1 micro-B USB cable
Resources for the OpenCR1.0 controller
Need more information about your OpenCR1.0 controller? Don’t move, it’s all here!