Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Robotis CM-150 Controller: take your robot in hand
With the CM-150 Controller by Robotis, you’ll have all the connections you need to transform your robot into a truly interesting creation: infrared sensors, touch sensors, gearmotors, servos and other modules can all be controlled using a single board!
The CM-150 Controller is programmed using the RoboPlus, RoboPlus Task and RoboPlus Manager software.
Please note that you can’t use RoboPlus Motion with the CM-150.
CM-150 Controller compatibility
Please note that the CM-150 Controller can’t be installed on an OLLO kit, as these work only with the CM-100A model.
Technical specifications of the CM-150 Controller
- Weight: 21 g
- Processor: ARM Cortex STM32F103C8
- Operating voltage: 3.2–4.2 V
- Recommended voltage: 3.7 V (Li-ion battery x 1)
- Standby mode: 50 mA
- Run mode: 70 mA
- Max.: 300 mA
- Operating temperature: -5 to 70 °C
- I/O for internal devices:
- 3 for infrared sensors
- 1 for the sound detection system (MIC)
- 1 buzzer
- I/O for external devices:
- 1 x 4-pin communication port (for wireless control and download)
- 1 micro USB port (for PC connection)
- 2 motor connection ports (for gearmotors)
- 2 multi-purpose