- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
The CM-150 Controller is used for programming robotics kits like the Robotis Dream Level 2. It will allow you to connect numerous components, for example sensors, gearmotors and LED modules.
Robotis CM-150 Controller: take your robot in hand
With the CM-150 Controller by Robotis , you’ll have all the connections you need to transform your robot into a truly interesting creation: infrared sensors, touch sensors, gearmotors, servos and other modules can all be controlled using a single board !
The CM-150 Controller is programmed using the RoboPlus, RoboPlus Task and RoboPlus Manager software .
Please note that you can’t use RoboPlus Motion with the CM-150.
CM-150 Controller compatibility
The CM-150 Controller is used for the Robotis Dream robotics kits , notably the Robotis Dream Level 2 kit , which offers an introduction to robotics programming.
Please note that the CM-150 Controller can’t be installed on an OLLO kit , as these work only with the CM-100A model.
Technical specifications of the CM-150 Controller
- Weight: 21 g
- Processor: ARM Cortex STM32F103C8
- Operating voltage: 3.2–4.2 V
- Recommended voltage: 3.7 V (Li-ion battery x 1)
- Standby mode: 50 mA
- Run mode: 70 mA
- Max.: 300 mA
- Operating temperature: -5 to 70 °C
I/O for internal devices:
- 3 for infrared sensors
- 1 for the sound detection system (MIC)
- 1 buzzer
I/O for external devices:
- 1 x 4-pin communication port (for wireless control and download)
- 1 micro USB port (for PC connection)
- 2 motor connection ports (for gearmotors)
- 2 multi-purpose