Dynamixel-P PM54-060-S250-R Servo
The Dynamixel M54P-060-S250-R servo motor will satisfy the most ambitious roboticists, looking for an ultra-precise, fast, fully configurable and durable servo. It’s a powerful machine for your most sophisticated projects.
Including €0.10 for ecotax
Dynamixel M54P-060-S250-R servo motor: in the running for breaking some precision records
The latest addition to the Robotis range, the Dynamixel M54P-060-S250-R servo motor belongs to the Dynamixel-P series of next-generation servos featuring two absolute contactless and incremental encoders. So your servo benefits from a resolution twice as high as its equivalent model in the -P series. Its response time is also significantly better.
Like all the Dynamixel-P models, this servo with an RS485 interface is equipped with a JST connector and benefits from a high-quality design: its precious metal delivers satisfactory heat dissipation, noise reduction and service life.
Create high performance projects with the M54P-060-S250-R servo
In addition to this kind of performance, you’ll benefit from features already familiar to many Dynamixel users: multiple control modes (including PWM), almost endless programming possibilities, and so on. The result is one of the most efficient servos on the market for consumer robotics, which adapts just as well to amateur engineering as to research or industrial needs.
Plus, the Dynamixel M54P-060-S250-R servo motor offers various mounting options, being compatible with a great many assembly parts also available on our site. Humanoid robot, industrial manipulator, robotised video system, autonomous mobile vehicle... These are just a few examples of the projects that you can build using this smart, versatile, lightweight and energy-efficient servo.
Technical specifications of the Dynamixel M54P-060-S250-R servo by Robotis
- Cortex-M4 controller (168 Mhz, 32 bits)
- Voltage rating: 24V
- No-load speed: 33.1 RPM
- No-load current: 1.25A
- Torque: 10.1 Nm
- Speed: 28.3 RPM
- Current rating: 3A
- 0.0007° per revolution
- 502,834 pulses per revolution
- Angle: 360°
- Position sensor: absolute contactless encoder, incremental encoder
- Operating temperature: -5 to 55°C
- BLDC Maxon motor
- Baud rate: 9,600 to 10,500,000 bds
- PID control algorithm
- Gear type: cycloid
- Material (gear and case): precious metal
- Dimensions: 54 x 126 x 54 mm
- Weight: 855 g
- Reduction ratio: 251.4:1
- Control signal: digital packets
- Protocol: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- Connection: RS-485 multidrop bus
- Addresses: 253 IDs (0~252), ID 1 selected by default
- Protocol version: 2
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, temperature, input voltage, external port, etc.
- Control modes: torque, velocity, position, extended position, PWM, etc.
- Output: 60W
- Standby current: 40 mA
Resources for the Dynamixel-P M54P-060-S250-R servo
We’ve listed below all the resources you’ll need to get started with your Dynamixel M54P-060-S250-R servo motor: