Dynamixel-P PM42-010-S260-R Servo
The Dynamixel-P M42P-010-S260-R servo motor with an RS485 connection belongs to the Pro series from Robotis. Even more accurate and powerful, it offers a new design and an improved service life.
Including €0.10 for ecotax
M42P-010-S260-R: the Dynamixel servo for the pros
Fully programmable, the Dynamixel-P M42P-010-S260-R servo motor consists of a DC motor, a reduction gear, a motor controller, a driver and a network. It offers a wide range of possibilities in terms of control and feedback, and it is making a name for itself as an excellent servo, thanks in no small part to its high-quality Maxon motor.
The M42P-010-S260-R servo embeds a current sensor for torque control and the control table of the X-series models, and can control torque, velocity or position. An absolute contactless encoder combined with an incremental controller render it particularly accurate.
What’s new compared with the M42-010-S260-R model?
This updated and revamped version of the M42-010-S260-R includes new improvements, especially around the gearmotor:
- It features a JST connector, more reliable than the previous connection system and compatible with the provided X4P robot cables;
- Its revamped design makes it more resistant to dust and foreign matter (liquids, etc.);
- Its case made of a precious metal alloy delivers satisfactory heat dissipation and noise reduction. All these improvements give your Dynamixel M42P-010-S260-R servo motor a longer service life.
Moreover, the Dynamixel M42P-010-S260-R servo motor has a reduced response time, making it a fast, precise, adaptable and durable module for all kinds of robotics uses.
Technical specifications of the M42P-010-S260-R servo
- Cortex-M4 controller (168 Mhz, 32 bits)
- Supply voltage: 24V
- No-load speed: 28 RPM
- No-load current: 0.52A
- Torque: 1.7 Nm
- Speed: 26 RPM
- Current rating: 0.6A
- Resolution: 0.0007 x 526.374 at 360°
- Position sensor: incremental encoder, absolute contactless encoder
- Operating temperature: -5 to 55°C
- Coreless Maxon motor
- Baud rate: 9,600 to 10,500,000 bds
- PID control algorithm
- Gear type: cycloid
- Material (gear and case): precious metal alloy
- Dimensions: 42 x 72 x 42 mm
- Weight: 270 g
- Reduction ratio: 257:1
- Control signal: digital packets
- Half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- Physical connection: RS485 multidrop bus
- IDs: 0-252
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, temperature, input voltage, external port, etc.
- Protocol version: 2
- Output: 10W
- Standby current: 30 mA
Resources for the M42P-010-S260-R Robotis servo
Below you’ll find the full documentation for getting started with your Dynamixel M42P-010-S260-R servo motor in record time: