Dynamixel-P PM54-040-S250-R Servo
Born out of the new Dynamixel-P series from Robotis, the Dynamixel M54P-040-S250-R servo motor offers performance comparable to the M54-040-S250-R model, with a degree of precision twice as high!
Including €0.10 for ecotax
Dynamixel-P M54P-040-S250-R Servo Motor: spectacular resolution
The Dynamixel -P series features all-in-one, fully programmable servo motors, offering many control modes (velocity, position, PWM, etc.). The Dynamixel-P M54P-040-S250-R servo motor combines all these exciting features and new ones:
- Unrivalled precision in the Dynamixel-P range thanks to two absolute contactless and incremental encoders;
- A high-quality BLDC Maxon motor;
- Extremely reliable and durable gears and housing made of precious metal;
- An improved design offering better heat sink and protecting the servo from dust and liquids;
- A new JST connector for more stable communication.
Multiple uses for your high-precision Dynamixel servo
With a resolution of 0.0007°per revolution (versus 0.0014° compared to the equivalent model in the PRO series) and its improved response time, the Dynamixel M54P-040-S250-R servo motor can perform high-precision tasks in the fields of research, innovation or industry. The numerous features of this Dynamixel servo enable you to design your first industrial manipulator, a pan-and-tilt system for your surveillance camera, or a humanoid, autonomous mobile robot.
Your Dynamixel M54P-040-S250-R servo motor allows many configuration possibilities with the right frames. It has everything you’ll need to try your hand at the most sophisticated creations.
Technical specifications of the Dynamixel M54P-040-S250-R servo by Robotis
- Cortex-M4 controller (168 Mhz, 32 bits)
- Voltage rating: 24V
- No-load speed: 28.4 RPM
- No-load current: 1.32A
- Torque: 3.9 Nm
- Speed: 24.2 RPM
- Current rating: 1.9A
- 0.0007° per revolution
- 502 834 pulses per revolution
- Angle: 360°
- Position sensor: absolute contactless encoder, incremental encoder
- Operating temperature: -5 to 55°C
- BLDC Maxon motor
- Baud rate: 9,600 to 10,500,000 bds
- PID control algorithm
- Gear type: cycloid
- Material (gear and case): precious metal
- Dimensions: 54 x 108 x 54 mm
- Weight: 710 g
- Reduction ratio: 251.4:1
- Control signal: digital packets
- Protocol: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- Connection: RS-485 multidrop bus
- Addresses: 253 IDs (0~252), ID 1 selected by default
- Protocol version: 2
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, temperature, input voltage, external port, etc.
- Control modes: torque, velocity, position, extended position, PWM, etc.
- Output: 40W
- Standby current: 40 mA
Resources for the M54P-040-S250-R servo
As always, you’ll find below all the documents and download links required to get started with your Dynamixel M54P-040-S250-R servo motor!