Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Robosense RS-Lidar-M1 3D Laser Rangefinder (Solid State)
The RS-Lidar-M1 Laser Rangefinder is a high resolution sensor designed for equipping vehicles with autonomous navigation systems. It facilitates decision making by detecting, analyzing and classifying possible obstacles.
A Laser Rangefinder with 3D perception
Robosense's RS-Lidar-M1 Rangefinder detects and analyzes 3D environmental data to provide the most reliable information about potential obstacles. This laser Rangefinder offers many advantages in industrial and robotics research environments:
- Compact and lightweight, it's an economical and easy to integrate sensor ;
- It is easily mass produced, and lower cost ;
- It offers a range of 200 m with an angular resolution of 0.2 x 0.2° ;
- Its built-in AI allows it to recognize and classify obstacles, as well as track moving objects or detect open spaces.
RS-Lidar-M1 3D Laser Rangefinder applications
This Robosense 3D Rangefinder is primarily a safety function within an autonomous navigation system. In order to compensate for its blind spot, it may be necessary to have several rangefinders strategically located on the robotic vehicle.
Equipping an autonomous vehicle, such as a Robo-Taxi for example, will thus require the installation of 6 RS-Lidar-M1 Rangefinders at the front and rear of the vehicle.
Technical specifications of the Lidar M1 Rangefinder
- Wavelength: 905 nm
- Laser safety: Class 1
- Accuracy: up to +/- 5 cm
- Measurement Range: 200m (120m @ 10% NIST)
- Blind spot: less than or equal to 0.7 m
- Vertical FOV: 25°（-12.5° ~ +12.5°)
- Vertical angular resolution: 0.2°
- Horizontal FOV: 120°（-60.0° ~ +60.0°）
- Horizontal angular resolution: 0.2°
- Refresh Rate: 10 Hz
- Data rate: 750 000pts/s (single return mode) | 1 500 000pts/s (dual return mode)
- Interface: 1000Mbps Ethernet
- UDP Packet include: Spatial Coordinates, Intensity, UDP Packet include: Timestamp, etc.
- Operating Voltage: 9-36VDC
- Power consumption: ~18w
- Synchronisation : PTP
- Protection Level: IP67
- Operating temperature: -40 à 85°C
- Storage temperature: -40 à 105°C
- Dimensions (without connector): 110 x 108 x 45 mm
- Weight (without cabling): 730 g
RS-Lidar-M1 Rangefinder Resources
Follow this link to find the most essential information about the RS-Lidar-M1 3D Laser Rangefinder: