EVA 6-Axis Robot Arm
The EVA 6-Axis Robot Arm developed and manufactured by Automata is designed to make it easier to automate industrial tasks without compromising on precision.
EVA robot arm: the innovative solution for light industrial tasks
Fact: The industrial robot arms currently on the market are not only extremely complex, but usually offer far too many features in relation to the tasks they’re used for.
Automata has developed a 6 DOF robot arm designed to take over from humans when carrying out easily automated tasks, for example moving loads, checking parts, distributing contents, etc. The EVA robot arm handles all these repetitive and solitary tasks with an accuracy of ±0.5 mm, regardless of the number of repetitions.
The EVA robot arm has a maximum reach of 60 cm and a load capacity of 1.25 kg. It is ideal for all small high-precision industrial tasks that operators would gladly do without.
It is a compact and lightweight platform that can be integrated easily into any production line or lab bench.
An advanced robot arm within the reach of beginners
Just a few minutes is all it takes to get your system up and running once removed from the box. Use M6 screws or bolts to attach the arm to its working environment, connect the power supply and the e-stop emergency button, then simply configure the task you want the articulated robot arm to perform.
In programming mode, EVA offers an amazing demonstration of machine learning:
- Move the robot arm manually to begin teaching it a sequence of movements and tasks
- Use the Choreograph app to fine-tune the robot’s movements from your computer
- Use the app to change the order of tasks, delete those you no longer need and create new ones based on the initial schema
- Choreograph also has a Python SDK for exploring all the possibilities offered by EVA with more complex programming
Technical specifications of the EVA robot
- Degrees of freedom: 6
- Repeatability: +/- 0.5 mm
- Max. payload: 1.25 kg
- Range: 600 mm
- Installation position: upright
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Joint velocity limits: 120°/s
- Toolpath speed limit: 750 mm/s
- Power: 24 Vdc @ 11.67A
- Power consumption: 280W (peak)
- Footprint: 160 x 160 mm
- 4 analogue inputs
- 2 analogue outputs
- 6 digital inputs
- 6 digital outputs
- 1 e-stop input
- 1 Ethernet port
- 1 WiFi card
- Tool power: 24 Vdc @ 1A
- Base I/O power: 24 Vdc @ 1.5A
- Joint position limits:
- A1: +/- 179°
- A2: -155° / 70°
- A3: 160° / 45°
- A4: +/- 179°
- A5: 5° / 10°
- A6: +/- 179°
- Ingress rating: IP20
- Temperature: 5 to 40 °C
- Cabling: max. 3 m for power, e-stop, tools
- Max. humidity @ 40 °C: 50%
- Max. humidity @ 20 °C: 90%
- Programming type: remote REST API
- GUI interface through web browser
- Ethernet or WiFi communication
- Local deployment (installed on robot)
Resources for the Automata EVA robot arm
- 6 DoF
- Portée max.
- 600 mm
- Charge utile max.
- 1,25 kg
- +/- 0,5mm
- Marquage CE