- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Doosan M1509 Robotic Arm
With its 15 kg payload, the Doosan M1509 Robotic Arm is the perfect tool for operators having to repeatedly handle heavy loads.
Doosan Robotics: the collaborative solution for industry and research
The Doosan Robotics arms are a range of collaborative robotics arms designed to assist operators with difficult, delicate and repetitive tasks.
Equipped with ultra-sensitive torque sensors and easy to configure and program, these robots offer many advantages:
- Safe: you can configure all the security data and exclusion zones to ensure each user can work with peace of mind
- Intuitive: it comes with numerous programming templates and offers three levels of coding, from the most intuitive to the most advanced
- Adaptable: you can adapt the strength and flexibility of each arm according to the task you want it to perform; force is controlled at 0.2N and remains constant for all repetitive mass assembly, polishing and deburring operations
- Customisable: a range of accessories are available to extend your programming possibilities and simplify the installation of sensors and other components
Doosan M1509 Robotic Arm: the most muscular
Doosan Robotics has a range of 4 models of ROS robotic arms. The M1509 offers the largest payload, with a capacity of up to 15 kg. This means it can handle heavy loads and therefore relieve operators carrying out repetitive tasks, which can have a particularly detrimental physical impact.
This Doosan robotic arm has 6-axis motion control, ranging between approximately 150° and 360°. It can be assembled in many configurations, on the floor, ceiling or walls, for total freedom of task execution. You can also use its extended communication interface and its controller’s 16 I/Os to enhance your robotic arm, with for example vision-based control or presence/obstacle detection modules. It will adapt fully to your own industrial or research project.
Technical specifications of the Doosan Robotics M1509 arm
- Robotic arm:
- Joints: 6
- Payload: 15 kg
- Range: 900 mm
- Speed: 1 m/s
- Repeatability: ± 0.1 mm
- Operating temperature: 5-45 °C
- Weight: 32 kg
- Installation position: floor, ceiling, walls
- Protection rating: IP54
- Configured with 6 I/Os
- Supply: 24V / Max. 3A
- Joint movement (range / speed):
- J1: ±360° / 180°/s
- J2: ±360° / 180°/s
- J3: ±150° / 180°/s
- J4: ±360° / 225°/s
- J5: ±360° / 225°/s
- J6: ±360° / 225°/s
- Interface: Ethernet (TCP/IP) / RS232 / USB / GPIO / WiFi
- Fieldbus: Modbus TCP
- Dimensions: 490 x 390 x 287 mm
- Weight: 9 kg
- Protection rating: IP20
- I/O ports: 16
- Power supply: 24V
- Programming tablet:
- Gorilla-type glass
- 10.1” touchscreen
- Weight: 0.8 kg
Resources for the M1509 collaborative robotic arm
Stock up on all the resources you need to get familiar with the accessories and features of your Doosan M1509 Robotic Arm.