Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Spot Enterprise Package
Spot Enterprise package
The Spot Enterprise mobile robot is equally suitable for undertaking indoor and outdoor missions. It can avoid obstacles, and move up and down 30° slopes and 30 cm steps. You can use its load interface, located on its “spine”, to carry up to 14 kg of equipment by Spot “Express” at a speed of 1.6 m/s, i.e. nearly 6 km/h.
Spot includes a “user-friendly” app you can use to quickly start programming, or to simply let Spot begin exploring its environment. And there’s a touch screen interface (Spot tablet) for controlling your noble animal.
Why is Boston Dynamics’ Spot Enterprise different?
This business class version of Spot includes two batteries instead of one, for greater robot autonomy. It also features dual band 802.11ac WiFi connectivity in addition to Gigabit Ethernet, which is the fastest dual band WiFi standard on the market.
We offer Spot Enterprise in 2 versions: with or without its self-charging dock. This Spot Dock is particularly useful for rapidly communicating data to Spot through its integrated intermediate Internet server.
Technical specifications of the Spot Enterprise robot
- Spot robot dimensions: 1100 x 500 x 191 mm
- Default walking height: 610 mm
- Maximum walking height: 700 mm
- Minimum walking height: 520 mm
- Weight: 32.7 kg
- Capacity: 605 Wh
- Average runtime: 90 min.
- Standby time: 180 min.
- Recharge time: 120 min.
- Weight: 5.2 kg
- Battery charger:
- Input voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 5.5A max.
- Output: 35-58.6 VDC, 7.2A max
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 °C
- WiFi dual band 802.11ac support
- Gigabit Ethernet
- IP54 protection
- Operating temperature: -20 to 45 °C
- Terrain sensing:
- Horizontal field of view: 360°
- Range: 4 m
- Lighting: >2 Lux
- Collision avoidance: maintains set distance from stationary obstacles
- Speed: 1.6 m/s
- Maximum slope: +/- 30°
- Maximum step height: 300 mm
- Max. weight: 14 kg
- Mounting area: 850 x 240 x 270 mm
- Mounting interface: M5 T-slot rails
- Connector: DB25 (2 ports)
- Power supply: unregulated DC 35-58.8V, 150W per port
- Integration: application software and hardware interface control documentation included
- Robot case:
- 927 x 546 x 464 mm
- Net weight: 47.6 kg
- Case for battery and charger:
- Dimensions: 559 x 432 x 267 mm
- Weight (without batteries): 9.7 kg
- Dimensions: 143.6 x 274 x 53 mm
- Weight: 580 g
- Touch screen size: 7” (diagonal)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200
Self-charging dock (optional)
- Dimensions: 1140 x 414 x 403 mm
- Weight: 22 kg
- Input: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 8A
- Output: 58V @ 12A
- Time to 80% charge: 50 min (@ 25C) / 2.5 h (@35C)
- Time to 100% charge: 2 h (@ 25C) / 3.5 h (@ 35C)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 35 °C
- Ambient light required
- Gigabit Ethernet passthrough to robot
Resources for the Boston Dynamics SPOT robot
Unitree Robotics or Boston Dynamics? The dog robots created by these two leaders in autonomous robotics have their own distinctive features.
Check out our comparison of these 2 brands.