Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Payload: Boston Dynamics Spot CAM+
You’d like your Spot robot to be even more sensitive to its environment? Spot CAM+ is a robotics accessory pack designed to make your robot see the world through rose-coloured glasses and in cinemascope!
CAM+ accessory pack: colour and panoramic vision
With 2 cameras and an audio communication centre, the CAM+ pack is designed to be installed on the back of your Spot robot to provide new functionalities. You get:
- A panoramic colour camera
- A PTZ camera (pan-tilt-zoom) with 30x optical zoom
- A set of high-resolution speakers and microphones
Spot can now take full measure of the situation while on the move with 360° colour filming , and more. Spot can also pass on your instructions and pre-recorded announcements to everyone it meets, then communicate their answers to you!
A monitoring system connected to Spot’s controller
To make the CAM+ package even more useful, Boston Dynamics has designed it to display the video stream on the tablet controller so you can control Spot based on the information you see. Spot can therefore interact directly with its environment.
Its CAM+ image sensors can operate in low-light environments, and in full sunlight in the summer. The pack’s protection rating also allows Spot to venture into dusty areas, so your robot can even serve as a scout in difficult areas.
Technical specifications of the Spot robot CAM+ pack
- 30x optical PTZ camera
- Integrated panoramic colour camera
- Two-way communication: microphones and speakers
- LED illumination
- 3 USB sticks
- Mounting kit
- Shielded ribbon cable (225 mm)
- Dimensions: 334 x 203 x 330 mm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- Panoramic field of view: 360 x 170°
- Panoramic camera resolution: 10 MP
- Panoramic image size: 9600 x 4800
- Panoramic camera sensor: 5x Sony IMX290
- Focal length: 2.16 mm
- Panoramic lens aperture: F2.0
- PTZ range of motion: 170°/s
- Vertical range (tilt): -30 to 130°
- Resolution: 2 MP, 1080p resolution video, 30x zoom
- Ingress protection: IP65
- Operating temperature: -20 to 45 °C