Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Crazyradio 2.0 2.4 GHz USB Dongle
This Crazyradio 2.0 2.4 GHz module lets you communicate with the Crazyflie robotic platform from a distance of over 1 km.
Up 2 km between two Crazyradio 2.0Crazyradio 2.0 has a more powerful CPU and will be easier to use for development than its previous version, the Crazyradio PA
The Crazyradio 2.0 2.4 GHz is a radio module with a signal amplifier. It gives 20 dBm of output power, and in good conditions, with a clear line of sight, it can communicate with a Crazyflie 2.1 drone situated over 1 km away. You can increase this range to 2 km in case of communication between 2 Crazyradio modules.
Technical specifications of the Crazyradio 2.0 module
- Based on the nordic-semiconductor nRF52840
- 64MHz Cortex-M4
- 1024KB flash, 256KB ram
- Radio supporting Nordic protocol, Bluetooth low energy as well as IEEE802.15.4
- 1Mbps and 2Mbsp bitrate to Crazyflie
- USB full speed (12Mbps) device
- Radio power amplifier
- Output power: 20 dBm
- Range (clear line of sight): >1 km with Crazyflie 2.1
- 2 x 5 2.54 mm header for prototyping (not mounted)
- Hardware support for PPM
- Open-source firmware, firmware upgrade via USB
- Low latency
- Includes: 1 Crazyradio PA module + 1 Duck antenna 2dBi