Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
LoCoBot autonomous mobile robot
Allow us to introduce you to the LoCoBot robotics kit, an indoor mobile platform designed for working on AI applications in the field of autonomous navigation and manipulation.
LoCoBot: a mobile ROS manipulator for navigation and handling
LoCoBot is an open-source mobile robot powered by the Intel NUC NUC8i3BEH Core i3 processor with 8 GB of RAM and 240 GB of SSD. It’s equipped with an Intel® RealSense™ D435 depth camera and offers the option of adding a robot arm as well as an RPLiDAR A2M8 lidar, allowing enhanced mapping and digitisation for more advanced projects.
InterbotiX products are designed to get users started and developing on ROS as quickly as possible, which is why the brand has designed its platforms to be up and running in under an hour. The robot comes pre-assembled with a minimal hardware set-up.
Choice of 3 robot arms for integration on the LoCoBot platform
There are 3 different robot arms you can add to your LoCoBot platform, all built around the Dynamixel servos (X series) by Robotis. You can choose between 4 versions:
- LoCoBot Base (no arm)
- LoCoBot PincherX 100 with 4 degrees of freedom
- LoCoBot WidowX 200 with 5 degrees of freedom
- LoCoBot WidowX 250 with 6 degrees of freedom
Technical specifications of the LoCoBot autonomous mobile robot
Sold pre-assembled (arm and pan-tilt assembled / camera to be mounted)
Intel NUC NUC8i3BEH mini PC:
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core i3 (8th generation)
- RAM: 8 GB DDR4
- SSD: 240 GB
- Graphics processor: Intel Iris Plus
- Connectivity: WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / Gigabit Ethernet
- Ubuntu 20.04
- Intel RealSense 3D camera D435
- Collision and edge detection sensors
- Model: RPLIDAR A2M8 360°
- Measuring distance: 0.15-12 metres
- Angle resolution: 0.45° - 1.35°
- Sampling rate: 2,000-8,000 Hz
- Scanning: 5-15 Hz
- Supply voltage: 5 V
- Kobuki mobile base
- Weight: 6.98 kg
- Payload: 2 kg
- Operating time: 90 min.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 35 x 35 x 63 cm
PX100, WX 200 or WX250 mobile arm:
- PincherX 100: 4 DOF / Max reach 300 mm / Payload 50 g
- WidowX 200: 5 DOF / Max reach 550 mm / Payload 200 g
- WidowX 250: 6 DOF/ Max reach 650 mm / Payload 250 g
Resources for the LoCoBot mobile platform