Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Luxonis OAK-D Pro Camera (auto-focus)
The OAK-D Pro is an improved version of the OAK-D, with an IR laser dot projector (active stereo) and IR illumination (for night vision).
Pro version of the OAK
Smaller and lighter than the OAK-D, the Luxonis OAK-D Pro camera offers 4 TOPS of processing power and the ability to run any AI model. It has an IR illumination LED (for night vision) and an IR laser dot projector (active stereo).
The laser dot projector projects lots of small dots in front of the device, which helps with disparity matching, especially for low-visual-interest surfaces (blank surfaces with little or no texture) such as walls and floors.
The infrared illumination LED enables vision in low-light and lightless areas.
It offers the same features as the OAK-D-S2, the only difference being its dot projector / LED lighting.
Comes in 2 versions
You can choose between the OAK-D Pro, which is the basic version, and the OAK-D Pro PoE, which is a more robust version with an IP65 enclosure. It has an industrial M12 PoE connector (instead of a single RJ45), and an M8 connector for IO connectivity that’s ideal for industrial and outdoor use.
Both have an auto-focus feature, particularly useful for objects situated 10 to 50 cm from the camera.
Why choose a Luxonis camera?
The Luxonis stereo cameras feature built-in image processing, which considerably relieves the load on your robot’s computer or other device. They’re also ultra-quick to set up – you can launch a first script in less than 30 seconds. Each camera uses DepthAI with a wide range of features: stereo depth, 3D object location, object tracking, encoding, etc. And each camera can be used either alone or with a NVIDIA Xavier Jetson, Raspberry Pi or other nanocomputer.
This product is a Class 1 laser product under international standard EN/IEC 60825-1, edition 3 (2014).
Technical specifications of the OAK-D Pro RGB camera
|Color camera||Stereo pair|
|DFOV / HFOV / VFOV||78° / 66° / 54°||89,5° / 80° / 55°|
|Resolution||12MP (4032x3040)||1MP (1280x800)|
|Focus||AF: 8cm - ∞||FF: 19.6cm - ∞|
|Max Framerate||60 FPS||120 FPS|
|Pixel size||1,55µm x 1,55µm||3µm x 3µm|
|Lens size||1/2.3 inch||1/4 inch|
- USB-C connector for both power and communication, supporting USB2 and USB3 protocols (5Gbps / 10Gbps)
- IR illumination LED: allows perceiving low-light and no-light environments
- IR laser dot projector (active stereo): improves depth perception, especially for low-visual-interest surfaces (little or no surface texture)
- 4 TOPS of processing power (1.4 TOPS for AI)
- Run any AI model, even custom architectured/built ones
- Encoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp/dewarp, resize, crop, edge detection, feature tracking
- Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking
- Dimension: 97x29.5x22.9 mm
- Weight: 91g
- OAK-D Pro camera
- Cable USB-CA-1m
OAK-D Pro PoE
- M12 X-Coded Ethernet, 802.3af PoE, 1 Gbps Ethernet
- M8 connector with quite a bit of IO flexibility, including USB2 host
- IP65 Sealed casing/protection
- Dimensions: 111x40x31.3mm
- Weight:184 g
- OAK-D Pro PoE camera
- M12 plug to RJ45 cable, 2m
- M8 plug male to male cable, 2m
- Cleaning cloth
PoE injectors are not included in the package.
Which OAK is right for you?
Compare OAK cameras and choose the models that best suit your needs
|OAK-1||OAK-D lite||OAK-D S2||OAK-D Pro|
|Cameras||1x RVB 12M||2x N/B 1x RVB 13M||2x N/B 1x RVB 12M||2x N/B 1x RVB 12M|
|Wide Angle Support||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Connection||USB ou PoE||USB||USB ou PoE||USB ou PoE|
Resources for the OAK-D Pro depth camera