Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Camera Module V3 for Raspberry Pi
Equipped with the Sony IMX708 autofocus image sensor, discover the Raspberry Pi Camera Module V3. With its native resolution of 12 megapixels and advanced features, it's perfect for your robotics projects.
Capture Stunning Images
Breathe life into your projects with the Raspberry Pi Camera Module V3 and explore new creative possibilities. Capture memorable moments and embark on innovative projects with this high-resolution camera and its advanced features:
- Sony IMX708 Sensor: A 12-megapixel sensor for detailed images
- Motorized Autofocus: Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) ensures quick and precise focusing.
- Versatile Video Modes: Record in 1080p50, 720p100, or 480p120 for smooth videos.
- HDR Mode: Achieve sharp photos and videos with high dynamic range for rich colors and striking contrast.
- Available in Standard (75°) and Wide-Angle (120°) versions
Compatibility and Ease of Use
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi boards except Pi 400 and the 2016 Zero launch version
- Easy Connection: Plug it into the CSI port of your Raspberry Pi board using the provided ribbon cable.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Python Picamera 2 Library for seamless integration.
Technical Specifications of the Raspberry Pi Camera Module V3
- Sony IMX708 Image Sensor
- Native Resolution of 11.9MP
- Motorized Autofocus
- Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) for Fast Focusing
- Angle: Standard (75°) or Wide Angle (120°)
- 7.4mm Sensor Diagonal
- Pixel Size: 1.4μm × 1.4μm
- Photo Resolution: 4608 × 2592 pixels
- Video Modes: 1080p50, 720p100, 480p120
- Output: RAW10
- HDR Mode up to 3 megapixels
- High Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR)
- 2D Integrated Defective Pixel Correction (DPC)
- I2C-Controlled Focus Sensor
- Connection via the provided ribbon cable to the CSI port of your Raspberry Pi board
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi except Pi 400 and the 2016 Zero launch version, which do not have a camera connector
- Zero models require a camera cable for Raspberry Pi Zero
- Recommended Configuration: libcamera-still from 06/01/2023 on Pi OS 32-bit Buster (desktop version to be updated)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi's Python Picamera2 library
- Ribbon Cable Length: 200mm
- FPC Cable Connector: 15 × 1mm
- Standard Version Dimensions: 25 × 24 × 11.5mm
- Wide-Angle Version Dimensions: 25 × 24 × 12.4mm
- Weight: 4.3g
|Standard version||Wide angle version|
|Diagonal field of view||75°||120°|
|Horizontal field of view||66°||102°|
|Vertical field of view||41°||67°|