Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
SICK TIM561-2050101 Laser Range Finder
Including €0.38 for ecotax
The TIM561-2050101, another member of the large family of SICK laser range finders, is a 2D LiDAR range finder that is particularly suitable for outdoor use.
SICK TIM561-2050101 Laser Range Finder: reliable, precise, quick to mount
The TIM561-2050101 2D LiDAR range finder, developed by SICK offers a horizontal aperture angle of 270° and a scanning frequency of 15 Hz, for a maximum range of 10 metres. Its technology allows it to reliably detect all types of objects within its reach, even in the presence of intense parasitic light.
This range finder is equipped with an Ethernet output for easy installation and system maintenance. Its integrated data output application allows you to obtain additional information on the objects detected.
Numerous industrial applications
You can use the SICK TIM561-2050101 Laser Range Finder for all your indoor and outdoor surveillance systems, for example to more easily control autonomous vehicles or to add a detection system to a production line.
With its protection rating of 67, it will adapt easily to all your outdoor and indoor applications. And its small size means it can also be integrated into a wide variety of systems.
Technical specifications of the TIM561-2050101 2D Laser Range Finder
- Use: outdoors
- Type of range finder: infrared (850 nm)
- Laser class: 1 (IEC 60825-1:2014, EN 60825-1:2014)
- Horizontal aperture angle: 270°
- Scanning frequency: 15 Hz
- Angular resolution: 0.33°
- Working range: 5 cm to 10 m
- Range: 8 m at 10% remission
- Response time: typ. 67 ms
- Any detectable object shape
- Systematic error: ± 60 mm
- Statistical error: 20 mm
- Integrated application: data output
- Ethernet, TCP/IP interface
- micro USB port (AUX, parameterisation)
- 1 switching output (PNP, “SYNC”/“Device Ready”)
- Optical indicators: 2 LEDs (ON, Device Ready)
- Electrical connections:
- 1 “Ethernet” connection, 4-pin M12 female connector
- 1 “Power/synchronisation output” 5-pin connection, M12 male connector
- 1 micro USB female connector, type B
- Connector system not included, please contact us about this matter
- Operating voltage: 9 to 28 Vdc
- Power consumption: typ. 4W
- Housing colour: grey (RAL 7032)
- Enclosure rating: IP67 (IEC 60529:1989+AMD1:1999+AMD2:2013)
- Protection class: III (IEC 61140:2016-1)
- Object remission: 4 to more than 1% (reflectors)
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC): IEC 61000-6-3:2006+AMD1:2010 / IEC 61000-6-2:2005
- Vibration resistance: IEC 60068-2-6:2007
- Shock resistance: IEC 60068-2-27:2008
- Ambient operating temperature: -25 to 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 to 75 °C
- Ambient light immunity: 80000 lx
- Weight: 250 g without connecting cables
- Dimensions: 60 x 60 x 86 mm
Resources for the TIM561-2050101 LiDAR Range Finder
Below you will find a complete library of resources for quickly implementing your SICK TIM561-2050101 Laser Range Finder!