Brushless Motor Controller 1 x 30A 60V - SBL 1360
The Roboteq SBL 1360 controller is designed to drive brushless motors equipped with Hall effect sensors up to 60V and 30A.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Uses the information obtained from Hall effect sensors
This brushless motor controller uses the information obtained from Hall effect sensors to generate smooth continuous rotation. You can communicate with your controller using for example an RC radio, wireless modem or analogue joystick.
You can program, customise and configure your controller using various programming software, including the free Roboteq apps. The system can also be automated using scripts written in Basic.
Applications for the Roboteq SBL 1360 controller
This Roboteq motor controller can serve a wide variety of purposes, including to control:
- terrestrial and underwater robotic vehicles
- animatronic creations, automatic vehicles and military robots
- automated systems for use in industry, robotic manipulators
- industrial monitoring and control systems, etc.
Technical specifications of the SBL 1360 brushless motor controller
- Compatible motor: Brushless DC
- Max. voltage: 60V
- Number of channels: 1
- Direction: forward/reverse
- Max. power per channel: 30A
- Continuous power per channel: 20A
- ON resistance: 20 mOhms
- Power connections: screw terminal
- Communication: analogue, RS232, USB, CAN bus, RC signal, MicroBasic script
- Control loop: 1 ms
- Regenerative braking
- Analogue inputs: 6 max.
- Digital inputs: 6 max.
- Digital outputs: 2
- Pulse inputs: 4 max.
- Encoder: yes
- Cooling: conduction plate
- Dimensions: 70 x 70 x 27 mm
- Weight: 60 g
Resources for the SBL 1360 controller
Below you’ll find all the documentation you need to connect, configure and program your Roboteq SBL 1360 brushless motor controller: