Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Vision set for Niryo robot
The Niryo One and Ned robot Vision Set fits to the entire Niryo ecosystem and is used to develop robot vision and artificial intelligence applications. You turn to choose !
Niryo One and Niryo Ned robot Vision Set: program in your language
The Vision set for the Nyrio One and Niryo Ned robotic arm is an important addition for those who want to create their own inventions in the field of artificial intelligence. It integrates a Sony IMX322 image sensor. This module allows it to detect objects according to their shape and colour.
The set consists of a camera, mounting brackets, a wrist to integrate the system to the Niryo One and Niryo Ned robot (by replacing the original wrist with the one of the set), and various accessories allowing you to fully exploit the new capabilities of your robot.
You can also:
- Directly use the Vision set with Niryo One and Niryo Ned Studio, then program it with the Blockly visual editor;
- Enter the TCP Client/Server environment, then write a script in your preferred language: C++, Python, etc.
Artificial intelligence development, autonomous production line: applications of the Vision set
The Vision Set allows you to enter the Industry 4.0: robotics applications to increase the accuracy, safety and intelligence of production lines.
Besides, the Vision Set can be used immediately with the Niryo One and Niryo Ned Conveyor Belt. These two accessories allow you to create a fully automated production line, with the robot, for example, selecting only objects of a certain color.
If you only have the Niryo One and Niryo Ned robotic arm, don't worry: the Vision set already offers a wide range of features. Niryo One and Niryo Ned allows you to faithfully reproduce various industrial environments with its 6 axes of movement, and this set comes to complete its capabilities by integrating visual recognition and selection of objects to be manipulated..
Technical specifications of the Niryo One and Niryo Ned Vision set
- Sony IMX322 Sensor
- Lens size: 2.1 mm
- Pixel size: 12.8 x 11.6 mm
- Image Area: 2000(H)x1121(V) approx. 2.24 M pixels
- Max Resolution: 1080p (1920×1080)
- Resolution & Frame Rate Available:
- Compressed and Raw: 320×240@30fps / 352×288@30fps / 640×360@30fps / 640×480@30fps
- Raw only: 800×600@ 15 fps
- Compressed only：800×600@30fps / 1280×720@30fps / 1920×1080@30fps
- Raw Format: YUV
- Compressed Formats: H264 & MJPEG
- S/N Ratio: 42 dB
- Dynamic Range: 86 dB
- Sensitivity: 5.0 V / lux-sec@550nm
- Mini Illumination: 0. 01 lux
- Shutter Type: Electronic rolling shutter / Frame exposure
- Adjustable Parameters: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, White Balance, Backlight Contrast, Exposure
- Operating Voltage 140 mA ~ 190 mA
- Working temperature -20 °C ~ 85 °C
- Board size: 32×32 mm
- Weight: 30 g
- Operating system requirements: Windows 7 or above / Linux 2.6 or above / Android 4.0 or above
- Connecting Port Type: USB 2.0 High Speed – Plug & PLay
- USB Cable: 1.0 Meter
- What's included:
- 1 Camera
- 1 Wrist camera support
- 1 Workspace support
- 4 Clips to attach the boards on the workspace support
- 1 Workspace board
- 1 Calibration board
- 1 Calibration tip
- 6 Handable objects (3 squares containers & 3 circles)
- 2 Upgraded jaws for the Standard Gripper
- 1 USB cable
- 2 Scratches to attach the cable
- 1 Mechanical Connector for Niryo One and Niryo Ned
Resources of the 6-axis robotic arm for education Niryo One and Niryo Ned
All the links you need for a better knowledge of the Niryo One and Niryo Ned robotic arm are available here, for free:
- User Manual - Vision Set
- Niryo One and Niryo Ned arm documentation (en)
- Nyrio One arm tutorials (en)
- STL files (en)
- Software (en)
- Compatibility Guide (en)
- Github Niryo One and Niryo Ned ROS (en)
- Github Niryo One and Niryo Ned MATLAB (en)
Curriculum for the Niryo One and Niryo Ned robotic arm
- Curriculum to use Niryo with Blockly (FR) available on demand