- or -
List of products by brand Slamtec
Slamtec Lidars are laser sensors used for real-time mapping and localization. These Lidars can be used for various applications, such as robotics, drones, surveillance, industrial automation, precision agriculture, and much more.
Powerful LiDARs for real-time mapping and localization
Slamtec Lidars uses laser telemetry technology to send laser pulses and measure the distance and shape of objects in their field of view. This data is used to build a real-time map of the environment around the Lidar. SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping) mapping technology is also used to estimate the Lidar's position relative to the real-time map, enabling accurate and reliable localization in dynamic environments.
A variety of options in terms of range and resolution
- RPLIDAR A1M8: Range of 2.2 to 6 meters and a resolution of 1 degree
- RPLIDAR A2M6: Range of 20cm to 16 meters and a resolution of 0.45 to 1.35 degrees
- RPLIDAR A2M8: Range of 0.15 to 12 meters and a resolution of 1 degree
- RPLIDAR A3M1: Range of 25 meters and a resolution of 0.225 or 0.36 degrees
- RPLIDAR S1: Range of 40 meters and a resolution of 0.391 degrees
- RPLIDAR S2: Range of 30 meters and a resolution of 0.12 degrees
Slamtec Lidars are also known for their low power consumption and ease of use, making them ideal for various robotics and automation applications.
The new SLAMTEC RPLIDAR S2 is a compact, affordable and durable device offering stability and superior performance.
Small, accurate, low cost and fast, the 2D 360° RPLIDAR A1M8 laser scanner can perform about everything you can imagine, from 3D mapping to obstacle detection.
The RPLIDAR S1 360° Laser Scanner, featuring ToF technology, is ultra-compact, easy to use and perfectly stable for outdoor use.
This 2D lidar allows real-time mapping, localisation and navigation. It’s compatible with the Unitree robot dogs.