DYD-14-051 - High-Precision Gear for Dynamixel-P
The DYD-15-051 high-precision gear is a cycloid-based reducer designed to offer optimum strength and robustness throughout its 5,000 hours of use.
DYD-14-051 gear: designed for Dynamixel-P series servos
Precise, resistant, strong and reliable: high standards indeed... and the objectives the Robotis designers set for themselves. They were manufactured specifically for their P series servos, the successors to the Pro series.
Advantages of these parts for the Dynamixel servo motors:
- A service life of 5,000 hours
- A lightweight, compact device
- High precision, with a backlash of less than 3 arcmin
You have 3 input shaft options: type C (Clamp-ring), type D or type SC (Set-screw).
Technical specifications of the DYD-14-051 gear reducer for Dynamixel servos
- Gear ratio: 51
- Repeatable peak torque: 27 Nm
- Rated output torque: 5.4 Nm
- Maximum input speed: 6000 rpm
- Average input speed: 2000 rpm
- Hysteresis loss / backlash: <3 arcmin
- Starting torque: 20 cNm
- Service life: 5000 h
- Dimensions: 68 x 30 mm
- Weight: 400 g