Me Gas Sensor V1
The Me Gas Sensor V1 from Makeblock acts as an MQ2 type smoke sensor and can warn you if it detects a large number of different gases.
Including €0.01 for ecotax
Me Gas Sensor V1: a new capability for your mBot robot
This sensor for the mBot robot for secondary school pupils can be used as a gas leakage monitoring device within a security system: liquefied natural gas, butane, propane, hydrogen, etc. It provides an adjustable resistor to adjust its sensitivity and an output port for digital and analogue signals.
It needs to be connected to the port with black ID on your Makeblock Orion programming board. It also supports mBlock GUI programming, and is applicable to users of all ages.
Technical specifications of the Me gas sensor V1 for mBot educational robots
- Operating voltage: 5.0V ± 0.1V
- Heating voltage: 5.0 V ± 0.1V
- Heating resistor: 33Ω ± 5% (at room temperature)
- Heating power: < 800 mW
- Warm up time: > 24h
- Detection range: 100 to 10,000 ppm
- Test temperature: 20 ± 2℃ (at standard condition)
- Operating temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C / -4°F ~ 122°F
- Relative humidity: < 95% RH
- Oxygen concentration: 21% (at standard condition)
- Dimensions: 51 x 24 x 18 mm
- Weight: 12 g