u-blox EVK-7 Evaluation Kit with Precise Point Positioning
This evaluation kit for the u-blox 7 GNSS positioning module makes developing projects involving geolocation easier. If you’re looking for an efficient solution at low energy cost, this kit was designed for you!
Including €0.02 for ecotax
An all-terrain u-blox 7 evaluation kit for your GNSS projects
The u-blox 7 module kit comes in the form of a box containing multiple connection and interface possibilities (USB, RS232, SPI, I2C, etc.) and a portable power supply solution. If you want to work on projects involving geolocation, such as a GPS module for an autonomous mobile robot, this kit is ideal.
Among other things, you’ll love its small size, low power consumption and compatibility with all devices running Windows 7 or higher with a USB interface.
EVK-7: its own configuration and analysis software
The EVK-7 evaluation kit comes with a software package that includes u-center. u-center is an interactive tool for configuring, testing, visualising and analysing data during all your positioning operations. It will prove a great help when integrating the GNSS functionality into your project, which couldn’t be simpler.
Technical specifications of the u-blox EVK-7 kit
- USB connector
- 14-pin connector for accessing interface pins and current measurement
- 9-pin D-SUB female connector for standard RS232 interface
- I2C/SPI switch
- LED to indicate GNSS operation
- Reset button
- SMA connector for connecting to an antenna or simulator
- System requirements:
- PC with USB interface
- Windows 7 and higher (x86 and x64 versions)
- USB drivers are included in the EVK-7 software package
- 1 compact EVK unit: 105 x 64 x 26 mm
- 1 USB cable
- 1 active GPS/GLONASS antenna with 3 m cable
- 1 Quick Start reference card