Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
B-W Wheeled Robot Dog
Equipped with wheels, the B-W robot can move quickly on flat surfaces (up to 7 m/s).
The B-W Robot: The Perfect Alliance of Mobility and Versatility
Robots with legs adapt better to complex terrains than wheeled robots. However, wheeled robots can move faster on flat surfaces. The Unitree B-W robot combines both advantages. It can walk, slide, turn, and climb stairs.
The quadruped B-W robot can be used in the Industry and in Higher Education.
Technical Specifications of the Quadruped B-W Robot
- Dimensions: 1231 mm x 567 mm x 636 mm
- Wheel Diameter: 210 mm
- Maximum Speed: up to 7 m/s
- Weight of Lower Leg: 3.4 kg
- Total Weight: 62.6 kg
- Max Output Torque of Hub Power Unit: 50.8 N.m
- Continuous Output Torque of Hub Power Unit: 11.6 N.m
- Max Speed of Hub Power Unit: 290 rpm