Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Intel® Realsense Camera D456
The Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D456 is based on the technology of the D455 USB camera, offering an increased range thanks to its 3 sensors.
Intel RealSense D456 camera : an outdoor depth camera
The Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera D456 features 3 global shutter sensors and an inertial measurement unit (IMU). It is encased in an IP65-rated aluminum shell, ensuring dust-tightness and protection against water splashes.
It offers many advantages:
What is IP65 protection?
The IP code, or Ingress Protection code, indicates the level of protection of a device against water and dust. The D456 camera is equipped with a protected USB3 interface and a waterproof aluminum housing, ensuring effective defense against dust infiltrations and water jets from all directions.
An IMU inside
The camera is equipped with an IMU, providing your application with the capability to enhance depth perception during camera movements. This feature contributes to enhancing environmental understanding, particularly for drones and robots.
Ideal for outdoor applications
With the same dimensional form factor as the D455, the D456 stands out with its IP65-rated waterproof housing. This feature makes it the optimal choice for a variety of outdoor applications, including outdoor robots, automotive infotainment, outdoor digital signage, and many more, in challenging environments.
What's inside the D456 camera?
Technical Specifications of the OAK-D LR Camera
- Usage Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Image Sensor Technology: Global Shutter
- Optimal Range: 0.6m to 6m
- Stereoscopic Depth Technology
- Minimum Depth Distance (Min-Z) at Maximum Resolution: ~52 cm
- Depth Accuracy: <2% at 4m
- Depth Field of View (FOV): 87° × 58°
- Depth Stream Output Resolution: Up to 1280 × 720
- Depth Stream Output Refresh Rate: Up to 90 fps
- RGB Image Resolution: 1280 × 800
- RGB Image Refresh Rate: 30 fps
- RGB Image Sensor Technology: Global Shutter
- RGB Sensor FOV: 90° × 65°
- RGB Sensor Resolution: 1 MP
- Camera Module: Intel RealSense D450 Module
- Vision Processor Board: Intel RealSense Vision Processor D4
- Form Factor: Camera Peripheral
- Camera Dimensions (Length × Depth × Height): 124 mm × 26 mm × 29 mm
- IP Rating: IP65
- Connectors: USB-C* 3.1 Gen 1*
- Mounting Mechanism:
- One UNC 1/4-20 threaded mounting point
- Two M4 threaded mounting points