Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Intel® RealSense Depth Camera D435 (with tripod)
Intel® RealSense D435 depth camera: up to 90 fps
The D435 stereo camera belongs to the new D400 series of depth cameras equipped with the D4 vision processor by Intel® RealSense. This Intel® RealSense camera combines a depth sensor and an RG sensor in an extremely compact and lightweight format.
- The D435 stands out in particular for its depth sensor’s wide field of view, which reaches up to 86° x 57°
- With its global shutter system, this 3D camera promises superior sensitivity in low-light conditions, it can therefore operate at night and in the dark
- In well-lit environments, it benefits from a high frame rate (up to 90 frames per second), allowing slow motion and fast motion capture
- The RGB sensor guarantees a frequency of 30 fps for capturing gentle, subtle movement and landscapes
D435 3D camera: a stereo solution for robot vision
Like all the cameras in the D400 series, the D435 camera is designed for inclusion in complete robotic, digital and electronic solutions, including:
- Autonomous navigation on land and in the air
- Augmented reality and virtual reality
- Robotic surveillance applications
- Facial recognition, etc.
In short, any robotic vision solution developed for industrial, medical or commercial use.
The D435 comes with version 2.0 of the Intel® RealSense software development kit. It allows video calibration in a few quick steps, and development of customised software solutions on an open-source platform that runs on the three main operating systems.
Technical specifications of the D435 camera
- Indoor/outdoor camera
- Recommended range: about 10 m. (accuracy varies according to lighting, calibration and location)
- Global shutter, 3 µm x 3 µm pixel size
- IR stereo technology
- Depth FOV: 86° x 57° (+/- 3°)
- Minimum depth: 10.5 cm
- Depth output resolution: up to 1280 x 720
- Depth frame rate: up to 90 fps
- RGB sensor technology: global shutter
- Sensor resolution: up to 1920 x 1080
- RGB sensor FOV: 69.4 x 42.5 x 77° (+/- 3°)
- RGB frame rate: up to 30 fps
- Intel RealSense D430 camera module + RGB camera
- Intel RealSense Vision Processor D4
- Connectors: USB-C 3.1 Gen 1
- Dimensions: 90 x 25 x 25 mm
- Mounting mechanism:
- One 1/4-20 UNC threaded mounting point
- Two M3 threaded mounting points
- Camera supplied with tripod
Resources for the D435 depth camera
You’ll find lots of information and tips in the resources we’ve gathered here for the Intel® RealSense D435 depth camera: