Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Dynamixel XC330-M288-T Servo
With the XC330-M288-T model, Robotis is offering a programmable servo that performs ver well in terms of speed, similar to what you’ve come to expect from the servos is the XC series. And its torque is the highest in its range.
Manufacturer reference: 902-0173-000
Dynamixel XC330-M288-T: a well-balanced servo
This XC330 series actuator develops a maximum stall torque of 1.10 N.m with an input voltage of 6 V. With the recommended 5 V, this increases to 0.93 N.m. It has a higher torque output than the XC330-M288-T while offering a slightly slower speed, more than satisfactory for taking a small mobile platform around a racetrack.
As versatile as ever in terms of programming and control modes, it will let you drive your robot freely while controlling its speed, PWM and position. It is compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac: simply connect it to your computer using a U2D2 or USB2Dynamixel converter. You’ll also need Dynamixel compatible software: R+ Manager 2.0, DYNAMIXEL Wizard 2.0, DYNAMIXEL SDK or DYNAMIXEL Workbench.
The XC330-M288-T actuator can be assembled from the front or rear with compatible mounting kits. It can also be connected with an idler assembly.
Technical specifications of the XC330-M288-T servo motor
- ARM CORTEX-M0+ 64 MHz, 32-bit processor
- Position sensor: contactless absolute encoder (12 bits, 360°)
- Coreless DC motor
- Baud rate: 9,600 bps to 4 Mbps
- Control algorithm: PID
- Resolution: 4,096 pulses/revolution
- Operating modes: current control, velocity control, position control (0 to 360°), extended position control (multi-turn), current-based position control, PWM control (voltage control)
- Gear ratio: 288.35:1
- Stall torque:
- 0.69 N.m @ 3.7 V, 1.34 A
- 0.93 N.m @ 5 V, 1.8 A
- 1.10 N.m @ 6 V, 2.15 A
- No-load speed:
- 59 rev/min @ 3.7 V
- 81 rev/min @ 5 V
- 97 rev/min @ 6 V
- Input voltage: 3.7–6 V (recommended: 5 V
- Standby current: 17 mA
- Digital packet command signal
- Physical connection:
- TTL multidrop bus (3.3 V logic, 5 V compatible)
- TTL half duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- ID: 253 (0~252)
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, input voltage, etc.
- Case material: engineering plastic
- Gear material: full metal gear (2 bearings)
- Operating temperature: -5 to +60 °C
- Weight: 23 g
- Dimensions: 20 x 34 x 26 mm
Resources for the XC330-M288-T servo motor
Find the right information for your Dynamixel XC330-M288-T servo among this list of links, compiled especially for you:
- Tension de fonctionnement [V]
- Couple de décrochage [N-m]
- Courant de décrochage [A]
- Vitesse à vide [rpm]
- Protocole de communication
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is dedicated to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 is for the X and Dynamixel Pro series. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls which allow for more precise adjustment of the servo motor movements. Protocol 2.0 can be updated on MX series servo motors. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more informations.