Dynamixel 2-Axis Actuator 2XC430-W250-T
Dynamixel is back with a groundbreaking model, the 2XC430-W250-T. A single Dynamixel servomotor to drive two axes. Two degrees of freedom for a single servomotor!
Including €0.05 for ecotax
Dynamixel markets its first 2-axis servomotor
The 2-axis 2XC430-W250-T servomotor resembles in many ways the TTL-connected X-series servomotors from the Robotis laboratory. It is compact, robust and programmable from A to Z thanks to the Dynamixel SDK.
The latest generation Dynamixel servomotors offer a resolution of 4096 pulses per revolution. They allow multiple control modes (speed, PWM, position...), and an ultra-complete feedback. Up to 253 configurable IP addresses allows the creation of very complex projects.
What makes the 2XC430-W250-T so different? The simultaneous management of 2 axes of movement.
2 DoF for a single servomotor
In any articulated robotics project, the number of degrees of freedom is usually defined by determining the number of connected servomotors. The 2XC430-W250-T servomotor achieves the same level of performance as a single-axis servomotor.
And yet, it manages two axes of movement, the first at the back, the second at the side. The design of the servo allows it to place the cables in such a way as to avoid any friction.
Free HN11-I101 spreaders for adapting structural parts sold separately.
2XC430-W250-T servomotor technical specifications
- ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller (72 MHz, 32-bit)
- Position sensor: contactless absolute encoder (12 bit, 360°)
- Coreless motor
- Resolution: 4096 [pulse/rev]
- Operating modes:
- Velocity Control Mode
- Position Control Mode (0 ~ 360 [°])
- Extended Position Control Mode (Multi-turn)
- PWM Control Mode (Voltage Control Mode)
- Gear Ratio : 257,4:1
- Weight: 102 g
- Dimensions : 36 x 46,5 x 36 mm
- Stall Torque:
- 1,3 N.m @ 9 V, 1,1 A
- 1,6 N.m @ 11,1 V, 1,3 A
- 1,8 N.m @ 12 V, 1,4 A
- No Load Speed
- 48 tr/min @ 9 V
- 59 tr/min @ 11,1 V
- 64 tr/min @ 12 V
- Operating Temperature: -5 ~ +72 [°C]
- Input Voltage: 6.5 ~ 14.8 [V] (Recommended : 12.0 [V])
- Command Signal: Digital Packet
- Protocol Type: TTL Half Duplex Asynchronous Serial Communication(8bit, 1stop, No Parity)
- Physical Connection: TTL Multidrop Bus
- ID: 253 ID (0 ~ 252)
- Feedback: Position, Velocity, Load, Realtime tick, Trajectory, Temperature, Input Voltage, etc
- Part Material: Full Metal Gear, engineering Plastic(Front, Middle, Back)
- Standby Current : 49 mA