Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Dynamixel XC330-T288-T Servo
With its higher gear ratio and stall torque, the Dynamixel XC330-T288-T is one of the most powerful servo motors in the XC series.
Manufacturer reference: 902-0171-000
Dynamixel XC330-T288-T: more power, less speed
The Dynamixel Robotis XC range of servos is designed for roboticists requiring faster and more powerful servos than those in the more economical XL range. The Dynamixel XC330-T288-T offers a slightly higher torque and gear ratio for a somewhat muted speed (65 rpm, one of the lowest in the XC range).
If you’re looking for a really fast servo motor, you’ll be better off with the XC330-T181-T, which has an equivalent input voltage range (between 6.5 and 12 V). But if you want to experiment with an economical, customisable and slightly more powerful actuator, the XC330-T288-T is an excellent compromise.
As always, this servo comes with all the Dynamixel guarantees: superior programmability, multiple control modes, comprehensive feedback, etc. Created from engineering plastic and metal, it also offers great freedom in terms of assembly used with the associated kits.
Technical specifications of the XC330-T288-T servo motor
- ARM CORTEX-M0+ 64 MHz, 32-bit processor
- Position sensor: contactless absolute encoder (12 bits, 360°)
- Coreless DC motor
- Baud rate: 9,600 bps to 4 Mbps
- Control algorithm: PID
- Resolution: 4,096 pulses/revolution
- Operating modes: current control, velocity control, position control (0 to 360°), extended position control (multi-turn), current-based position control, PWM control (voltage control)
- Gear ratio: 288.35:1
- Stall torque:
- 0.76 N.m @ 9 V, 0.61 A
- 0.92 N.m @ 11.1 V, 0.80 A
- 1 N.m @ 12 V, 0.88 A
- No-load speed:
- 52 rev/min @ 9 V
- 65 rev/min @ 11.1 V
- 71 rev/min @ 12 V
- Input voltage: 6.5–12 V (recommended: 11.1 V)
- Standby current: 17 mA
- Digital packet command signal
- Physical connection:
- TTL multidrop bus (3.3 V logic, 5 V compatible)
- TTL half duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- ID: 253 (0~252)
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, input voltage, etc.
- Case material: engineering plastic
- Gear material: full metal gear (2 bearings)
- Operating temperature: -5 to +60 °C
- Weight: 23 g
- Dimensions: 20 x 34 x 26 mm
Resources for the XC330-T288-T servo motor
Find the right information for your Dynamixel XC330-T288-T servo among this list of links, compiled especially for you:
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is dedicated to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 is for the X and Dynamixel Pro series. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls which allow for more precise adjustment of the servo motor movements. Protocol 2.0 can be updated on MX series servo motors. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more informations.