Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
DYNAMIXEL XC430-T150BB-T Servomotor
The Dynamixel XC430-T150BB-T servomotor is a robust robotic device offering a variety of operating modes, easy assembly structure, and energy savings due to current reduction.
Introducing the Dynamixel XC430-T150BB-T Servomotor
ROBOTIS expands its range of XC430 servomotors with the XC430-T150BB-T. The latter is equipped with non-intrusive magnetic encoders that allow full 360° rotations at a maximum speed of 106 revolutions per minute. It offers a considerable torque of 1.6 N.m at a voltage of 12V, while maintaining a minimalist weight of 65 g. This mix of power and lightness makes it a universally applicable and very high-performing servomotor.
Improved Cable ManagementROBOTIS has reviewed and improved the cable management in the Dynamixel X series, which increases the product's reliability. Unlike the AX/MX series where the cables are connected at the back of the servomotor, this innovation reduces the tension on the cables and limits their exposure.
XC430-T150BB-T Technical Specifications
- Cortex-M3 Microcontroller, 72 MHz, 32-bit
- Input voltage: 6.5 to 14.8 V (12 V recommended)
- Starting torque: 1.6 Nm
- Starting current: 1.4 A
- No-load speed: 106 rpm at 12 V
- Resolution: 4096 [pulse/rev]
- Angle: 360°
- Contactless absolute position sensor (12 bits, 360°)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80°C
- Coreless motor
- Transmission rate: 9600 Bps to 4.5 MBps
- Control algorithm: PID
- Gear type: straight
- Gear material: Metal
- Shell material: engineering plastic
- Speed ratio: 159.59: 1
- Command signal by digital packet
- Protocol type: Half Duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- Connection: TTL level multidrop bus
- ID: 0 to 252
- Feedback: position, speed, load, real-time, trajectory, temperature, input voltage, etc.
- Protocol version: 2.0 (default)
- Operating modes:
- Speed control
- Position control: 360°
- Extended position control
- PWM control (voltage control mode)
- Standby current: 46 mA
- Dimensions: 28.5 x 46.5 x 34 mm
- Weight: 65 g
What's in the box:
- 1 x DYNAMIXEL XC430-T150BB-T Servomotor
- 1 x HN11-N101 (assembled)
- 1 x Robot Cable-X3P 180mm for data transfer and power supply
- 5 x Bolt M2.6x5 TAP
- 5 x Bolt M2x5
- 5 x Spacer
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is dedicated to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 is for the X and Dynamixel Pro series. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls which allow for more precise adjustment of the servo motor movements. Protocol 2.0 can be updated on MX series servo motors. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more informations.