Dynamixel XC430-W150-T Servo Motor
More powerful than the XL430 model, the Dynamixel XC430-W150-T servo has a stronger torque for fast and robust robotic creations.
Including €0.05 for ecotax
Robotis XC430-W150-T servo: reliable control
The Dynamixel XC430-W150-T Servo Motor from Robotis includes an electric DC motor, a reduction gearhead, a microcontroller, a driver and a contactless absolute magnetic encoder. It’s an intelligent servo with its own network, offering numerous different control modes for adapting your robotics project according to your needs. You can use these various control modes to manage the speed, power and PWM of your servo.
Its particularly high resolution and energy-efficient operation make it one of the best servos in the XC serie. There are 3 different cable positions at the rear, and it has a hollow back case for a reduced friction effect. Made of precious metal and engineering plastic, it’s a hard-wearing servo that delivers excellent heat dissipation.
Specific features of the XC430-W150-T model
This waterproof servo is particularly efficient for creating ultra-fast mobile robots. It has a more powerful torque than the XL430, which means it can be used in slightly more powerful projects.
Each servo comes with a compatible idler (assembled), an 18 cm X3P robot cable and all the spacers and bolts you need to assemble your servo. Not sure which Dynamixel servo you should buy? We’ve included a selection guide in our resources to help you find the appropriate servo based on your desired torque or speed.
Technical specifications of the XC430-W150-T servo
- Microcontroller: Cortex M3 (72 MHz, 32 bits)
- Input voltage: 10 to 14.8V (recommended: 12V)
- Starting torque: 1.6 Nm
- Starting current: 1.4A
- No-load speed: 106 rpm
- No-load current: 0.06A
- Resolution: 4.096 pulses/revolution
- Angular resolution: 360°
- Position sensor: absolute contactless encoder (12 bits, 360°)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80°C
- Coreless motor
- Baud rate: 9,600 bps~4.5 Mbps
- Control algorithm: PID
- Gear type: straight
- Gear material: precious metal
- Case material: engineering plastic
- Dimensions: 28.5 x 46.5 x 34 mm
- Weight: 65 g
- Reduction ratio: 159.5:1
- Control signal: digital packets
- Type of Protocol: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- Connection: TTL multi-drop bus
- IDs: 0-252
- Feedback: position, velocity, loading, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, input voltage, etc.
- Protocol version: 1.0, 2.0 (default)
- Operating angles/modes:
- Velocity control mode: endless turn
- Position control mode: 360°
- Extended position control mode: +/- 256 revolutions
- PWM control mode: endless turn
- Standby current: 46 mA
Resources for the XC430-W150-T servo
Check out all our available online resources and learn more about what the XC430-W150-T servo motor can do:
- Tension de fonctionnement [V]
- 10 - 14.8 V
- Couple de décrochage [N-m]
- 1 - 1.9
- Courant de décrochage [A]
- 1 - 1.4 A
- Vitesse à vide [rpm]
- Protocole de communication
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is dedicated to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 is for the X and Dynamixel Pro series. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls which allow for more precise adjustment of the servo motor movements. Protocol 2.0 can be updated on MX series servo motors. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more informations.