Dynamixel XC430-W240-T Servo Motor
The Dynamixel XC430-W240-T servo motor generates one of the most powerful torque in its class for a lower energy consumption.
Including €0.05 for ecotax
Performance for the Dynamixel XC430-W240-T servo
The XC430-W240-T model is a servo featuring a TTL interface and a 245.2:1 reduction ratio and offering a no-load speed of 70 RPM. It is a servomotor that is positioned above the XL 430 servo with its high torque and low energy consumption. Its characteristics allow it to equip more powerful robots or mobile vehicles designed for exploring the roughest terrain.
Our Dynamixel XC430-W240-T servo comes with a compatible idler delivered ready for installation, complete with its set of screws. You also get an X3P 18 cm robotics cable to connect the servo to your microcontroller.
Gearmotor + Controller + Driver + Network = Dynamixel
Dynamixel, by Robotis, is a complete range of intelligent, autonomous and ultra-adaptable servo motors. Dynamixel servos offer RS232 and TTL connections and can be adapted for use in the most complex robotics creations. They can combine different levels of power and speed, depending on your project’s needs. A high reduction ratio will serve well for an all-terrain vehicle or a robot designed to carry heavy loads, while a rapid servo will be a better choice for your more agile creations.
The Robotis Dynamixel servo motors can be programmed from A to Z using an Arduino or Raspberry Pi microcontroller. You can connect it with an X3P robot cable, and even daisy-chain several servos using the same method.
Dynamixel servos have an innovative shell design that reduces heat dissipation and allows numerous assembly configurations. The forces exerted on connection cables are also limited.
Technical specifications of the Dynamixel XC430-W240-T servo
- Cortex M3 microcontroller (72 MHz, 32 bits)
- Input voltage: 10~14.8V (recommended: 12V)
- Voltage rating: 12V
- Starting torque: 1.9 Nm
- Starting current: 1.4A
- No-load speed: 70 rpm
- No-load current: 0.06A
- Resolution: 0.0879°/pulse
- Angle: 360°
- Absolute contactless position sensor (12 bits, 360°)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 80°C
- Coreless motor
- Baud rate: 9,600 bps to 4.5 Mbps
- Control algorithm: PID
- Gear type: straight
- Gear material: precious metal
- Case material: engineering plastic
- Reduction ratio: 245.2:1
- Control signal: digital packets
- Protocol type: half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- Connection: TTL-level multi-drop bus
- IDs: 0 to 252
- Feedback: position, velocity, loading, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, input voltage, etc.
- Protocol version: 2.0 (default)
- Operating angle/mode:
- Velocity control mode: endless turn
- Position control mode: 360°
- Extended position control mode: +/- 256 revolutions
- PWM control mode: endless turn
- Standby current: 46 mA
- Dimensions: 28.5 x 46.5 x 34 mm
- Weight: 65 g
Resources for the XC430-W240-T servo
Find the right info about the Dynamixel XC430-W240-T servo with this list of links compiled just for you:
- Tension de fonctionnement [V]
- 10 - 14.8 V
- Couple de décrochage [N-m]
- 1 - 1.9
- Courant de décrochage [A]
- 1 - 1.4 A
- Vitesse à vide [rpm]
- 70 - 79
- Protocole de communication
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is specific to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 has been developed with the new X series and Dynamixel Pro. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls for extremely precise adjustment of servo movements. The firmware of the MX series servos can be upgraded to use protocol 2.0. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more information.