Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Dynamixel XC330-T181-T Servo
Dynamixel XC330-T181-T: a nimble middleman
Looking for a particularly speedy mid-range Dynamixel actuator? The Dynamixel XC330-T181-T servo is one of the fastest in its class, with 104 rpm at an input voltage of 11.1 V. In contrast, its stall torque is relatively low. We therefore recommend it for designing small racing machines.
Although not as powerful as the XM range, the XC330-T181-T, with TTL connection, nonetheless offers all the features that make the Robotis servos so successful. These include extensive programming capabilities, multiple control modes and comprehensive feedback. Speed, PWM, position, extended position... no parameter will escape you!
Take note: the input voltage range for this actuator is between 6.5 and 12 V (with a recommended 11.1 V). Like the other servos in its class, you can mount it on your platform in a variety of configurations using the appropriate assembly kits.
Technical specifications of the XC330-T181-T servo
- ARM CORTEX-M0+ 64 MHz, 32-bit processor
- Position sensor: contactless absolute encoder (12 bits, 360°)
- Coreless DC motor
- Baud rate: 9,600 bps to 4 Mbps
- Control algorithm: PID
- Resolution: 4,096 pulses/revolution
- Operating modes: current control, velocity control, position control (0 to 360°), extended position control (multi-turn), current-based position control, PWM control (voltage control)
- Gear ratio: 180.62:1
- Stall torque:
- 0.65 N.m @ 9 V, 0.61 A
- 0.76 N.m @ 11.1 V, 0.80 A
- 0.80 N.m @ 12 V, 0.88 A
- No-load speed:
- 83 rev/min @ 9 V
- 104 rev/min @ 11.1 V
- 113 rev/min @ 12 V
- Input voltage: 6.5–12 V (recommended: 11.1 V)
- Standby current: 17 mA
- Digital packet command signal
- Physical connection:
- TTL multidrop bus (3.3 V logic, 5 V compatible)
- TTL half duplex asynchronous serial communication (8 bits, 1 stop, no parity)
- ID: 253 (0~252)
- Feedback: position, velocity, current, real-time tick, trajectory, temperature, input voltage, etc.
- Case material: engineering plastic
- Gear material: full metal gear (2 bearings)
- Operating temperature: -5 to +60 °C
- Weight: 23 g
- Dimensions: 20 x 34 x 26 mm
Resources for the XC330-T181-T servo motor
Find the right information for your Dynamixel XC330-T181-T servo among this list of links, compiled especially for you:
- Tension de fonctionnement [V]
- 6.5 - 12 V
- Couple de décrochage [N-m]
- Courant de décrochage [A]
- Vitesse à vide [rpm]
- Protocole de communication
Check that your Dynamixel servomotor is correctly configured. Do not hesitate to re-flash it with the ROBOTIS Software Roboplus. After re-flash remember to re-configure it. If the issue is not solved, contact us for an advanced support.
The motor is probably not well mounted. Check that you correctly mounted the horns by respecting the mark.
Check your power supply and the system cabling (try with a different servomotor). You can also reset the servo. If nothing works, the best solution is to go through the Dynamixel servomotor checklist!
The 1.0 protocol is dedicated to the Dynamixel AX and MX series. Protocol 2.0 is for the X and Dynamixel Pro series. Protocol 2.0 control tables include PID controls which allow for more precise adjustment of the servo motor movements. Protocol 2.0 can be updated on MX series servo motors. You can refer to the protocol 1.0 and protocol 2.0 pages for more informations.