- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
BT-210 Bluetooth Module
Including €0.01 for ecotax
The BT-210 Module: Connect your robot to the Bluetooth 2.1 network
The 902-0076-000 BT-210 Bluetooth Module is a device capable of creating a UART (Universal Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter) type serial interface via a Bluetooth (2.1 technology) wireless communication with a range of 10 m between the robot and the device to which it is connecting (class 2 wireless communication module).
The BT-210 Bluetooth Module consists of a group of circuits protected by a case and is fitted with a cable for connecting to your robot. During installation, all you have to do is enter the PIN code provided (default: 0000) to connect the device to your robot.
Note The PIN code can only be changed by contacting Robotis customer support.
Application ideas for the Class 2 BT-210 Bluetooth Module
Once you have installed the BT-210 module in your robot, you’ll be able to control it via a Bluetooth 2.1 interface. To put it simply, you’ll be able to control your robot from your smartphone, tablet, mobile, or any other device fitted with Bluetooth technology (Bluetooth does not work with IOS). A mobile robot that’s wireless too – it’s possible with the BT-210!
Technical specifications of the BT-210 Bluetooth Module
- BT-210 wireless communication module
- Weight: 4.51 g
- Dimensions: 18 x 30 x 9.1 mm
- Bluetooth technology supported: 2.1
- Effective range: 10 m (class 2)
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz ISM band (industrial, scientific, and medical applications)
- Bandwidth: 250 kbps max.
- Default transmission rate: 57,600 bps
- Sensitivity: −81 dBm
- Transmit power: 4 dBm
- Bluetooth profile supported: SPP (Serial Port Profile)
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V
- Consumption: 48 mA max.
- Temperature range: -40 to +85 °C
- Baud rate range: 1,200 bps to 400,000 bps
- Single-chip antenna
- UART interface (3.3 V)
- Compatible with CM-100A, CM-530 controllers (wireless communication and control)
- Compatible with CM-510, CM-700 controllers (wireless control requiring update)
- Not compatible with RC-100, RC-100A wireless remote controls or CM-100, CM-5, CM-2+ controllers