Dynamixel Shield for Arduino: control your servos using your Arduino board
This shield for Dynamixel servo motors can be stacked on your Arduino board so you can control your servos and program them using the dedicated code library.It supports both TTL and RS-485 communication. Various shields can be stacked on this Dynamixel accessory.
It comes with JST-type and XL-320 connectors for easy connections.
Technical specifications of the Dynamixel shield for Arduino
- Arduino and OpenCR compatible
- Connectors: JST(*), XL-320
- Compatible with TTL and RS-485
- Operating voltage: 7.4V (XL320) – 12V (X-series)
- Power consumption: 1A (Arduino) – 10A (terminal power connector)
- Dimensions: 52 x 52 mm