Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
BT-410 USB Bluetooth Dongle
Including €0.01 for ecotax
The BT-410 USB Bluetooth dongle enables you to establish communication between your robot and your PC via the BT-410 slave module.
What is a BT-410 module?
The BT-410 module was originally designed to establish a Bluetooth communication between your robotics project and a tablet, smartphone or a PC, via UART. For example, you can connect BT-410 bluetooth slave module to your Robotis-Mini robot’s microcontroller and connect this BT-410 USB dongle to a computer to take control of your project remotely.
The problem is that this BT-410 Bluetooth module cannot communicate with a PC...
BT-410 USB Bluetooth Dongle: the solution for controlling your robot from your PC
The BT-410 USB Bluetooth dongle converts two interfaces: USB 2.0 and Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy. That is, if you attach the BT-410 dongle and pair it with the BT-410 slave module, the PC and your robot can exchange data with each other (UART communication).
Please note that to use the BT-410 dongle, you need to install its driver on your PC. It only works with a BT-410 module set in slave mode.
Technical specifications of the BT-410 USB Bluetooth module from Robotis
- Bluetooth specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy
- Effective range: 10 m
- Bandwidth frequency: 2.4 GHz (ISM band)
- Bandwidth: 128 kbps max.
- Default transmission rate: 57,600 bps
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Consumption: 25 mA max.
- Operating temperature range: approx. 0 to 40°C
- Baud rate range: 1,200–1,000,000 bps
- Single-chip antenna
- Interface: USB 2.0 Full Speed
- Typical sensitivity: -81 dBm
- Antenna power: -6~4dBm (class 2)
- Weight: 7.5 g
- Dimensions: 50.5 x 20 x 10.5 mm
Resources for the BT-410 USB Bluetooth Dongle
- E-Manual (en)