Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
DYNAMIXEL Shield for Arduino MKR Series
The DYNAMIXEL MKR shield is an extension board that plugs into the popular Arduino MKR.
Introduction to the DYNAMIXEL Shield for Arduino MKR Series
The DYNAMIXEL MKR shield is the ideal solution for connecting your DYNAMIXEL (TTL half-duplex) to the MKR series of Arduino boards.
The board is fully compatible with the Arduino IDE, promising easy integration and configuration.
- 1 DYNAMIXEL Shield for Arduino MKR Series
- 2 JST (S3B-EH)
- 2 Molex (5268-03A)
- 1 DC Jack Harness
- 1 battery connector (SMW250-02)
- 1 XL-320 convertible cable
- Voltage: 3.5~24 V
- Operating temperature: -10~+80 °C
- Connectors: JST (S3B-EH), Molex (5268-02A), battery connector3 (SMW250-02), terminal block (DG350-3.5-02P-14)
- Physical connection: TTL multidrop bus (3.3 V logic, 5 V compatible)
- Cables: DC Jack Harness (Type A, O.D.: 5.5 [mm], I.D.: 2.5 [mm]), convertible cable for XL-320
- Dimensions: 65 x 25 mm
- Weight: 11 g
Resources for the DYNAMIXEL Shield for Arduino MKR Series