My Cart 0 item(s) - €0.00
There are no more items in your cart
Total (tax incl.) €0.00
- or -
- or -
Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
DYNAMIXEL Shield for Arduino MKR Series
Robotis | A-000000-06057
€30.6020 perc. French VAT inc.
The DYNAMIXEL MKR shield is an extension board that plugs into the popular Arduino MKR.
Payment methods (see T&C)
Payment by invoice
Introduction to the DYNAMIXEL Shield for Arduino MKR Series
The DYNAMIXEL MKR shield is the ideal solution for connecting your DYNAMIXEL (TTL half-duplex) to the MKR series of Arduino boards.
The board is fully compatible with the Arduino IDE, promising easy integration and configuration.
- 1 DYNAMIXEL Shield for Arduino MKR Series
- 2 JST (S3B-EH)
- 2 Molex (5268-03A)
- 1 DC Jack Harness
- 1 battery connector (SMW250-02)
- 1 XL-320 convertible cable
- Voltage: 3.5~24 V
- Operating temperature: -10~+80 °C
- Connectors: JST (S3B-EH), Molex (5268-02A), battery connector3 (SMW250-02), terminal block (DG350-3.5-02P-14)
- Physical connection: TTL multidrop bus (3.3 V logic, 5 V compatible)
- Cables: DC Jack Harness (Type A, O.D.: 5.5 [mm], I.D.: 2.5 [mm]), convertible cable for XL-320
- Dimensions: 65 x 25 mm
- Weight: 11 g
Resources for the DYNAMIXEL Shield for Arduino MKR Series
Customers who viewed this item also viewed