Get a quote in only 3 steps!
1. Add the items you are interested in to your cart
2.Go to your cart
3.Click on GENERATE A QUOTE
Your quotations are available online on your customer account.
Luxonis OAK-D Camera
OAK-D is a powerful and easy-to-use camera for use in computer vision and AI projects.
Introduction to the OAK-D camera
The OAK-D camera harnesses all the power of Robotics Vision Core 2 (RVC2). It has three on-board cameras that incorporate stereo and RGB vision, fed directly into the OAK-SoM-Pro for depth and AI processing. Data is then transmitted to a host via a USB 3.1 Gen1 (Type C) or Ethernet 1000BASE-T connection.
The OAK-D camera offers many advantages:
- Incredible detail: 4K video and photo shooting at 60 frames per second
- Object detection: OAK-D has built-in AI for fast and accurate object detection and identification
- Object tracking: OAK-D offers accurate depth perception and real-time object tracking
- Easy to use: open-source software for quick and easy integration
- Excellent value for money
The OAK-D version uses a USB-C cable for power and communication. It supports USB2 and USB3 (5 Gbps / 10 Gbps).
The OAD-D PoE version uses Power over Ethernet (PoE) for power and communication. It is more robust than OAK-D thanks to an IP67 waterproof casing, ideal in situations where there’s a risk of exposure to bad weather or dust.
Technical specifications of the OAK-D RGB camera
- 4 TOPS of processing power (1.4 TOPS for AI)
- Run any AI model, even custom architectured/built ones
- Encoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp/dewarp, resize, crop, edge detection, feature tracking
- Stereo depth perception at 120 FPS with filtering
- Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking
- Dimension: 110x54.5x33 mm
- Weight: 115g
- OAK-D camera
- Power supply with international adapters
- Cleaning cloth
- Cable USB-CA-1m
- 802.3af PoE, 1 Gbps Ethernet
- IP67 Sealed casing/protection
- BNO086 IMU single chip 9 axis sensor with embedded sensor fusion
- 16GB Internal Storage (eMMC)
- Dimensions: 130x101x31 mm
- Weight: 361g
- OAK-D PoE camera
- Ethernet cable, 2m
- Cable gland
- Cleaning cloth
PoE injectors are not included in the package.